chapter 5 A Day Of Disaster

( Time skip to one month later )

Madeline's POV

I found myself going to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria more often since I lived closed to there. I think my mom didn't mind going there all the time. Sometimes she would talk to some adults and sometimes she would read. I am surprised she can read with all of those kids yelling and running around the place like wild animals.

I was in my room working on homework. I was in fourth grade so I didn't have much homework. A frown was on my face, and no it was not because I had work to do, but it did have something to do with school. I finished up my last problem and put the paper back in my binder. Then I put the binder into my backpack. There was a small knock on my door. My mom peeked into my room.

"Madeline, it's time to go to Freddy's!" she said happily, trying to cheer me up. I smiled a little and nodded. I grabbed the music box Marionette gave me awhile back. It was like my good luck charm. Then we went out the door and into the car. The whole ride there I was quiet. I just starred at my music box. My reflection could be seen on the shiny silver handle.

When we parked at a parking space that was rather close to the double doors. I sighed quietly and unbuckled my seatbelt. It was 4:00 pm so Freddy's wasn't very crowded, but it was a Friday night so it will be busy when it's like 6:00 pm. When we walked inside I could smell the pizza in the oven and could hear Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie singing.

My mom and I walked to a table and sat down. I looked around. There wasn't many children and most of the tables were empty.

"Do you want to order some pizza honey?" my mom asked me nicely

"No thanks I'm ok" I told her. Then I looked over at the hallway to the Gift Room. "Hey mom, can I go see Marionette?"

She smiled and nodded. Then she took out her book from her purse. I grabbed my music box and got up.

"oh and honey"

I turned and looked at her. "Yeah mom?"

"Don't listen to what those older kids say, ok?"

I looked down at the music box. Then I started to feel less sad. I took a deep breath and walked down the hallway to see Marionette.

Marionette's POV

I grabbed a small white box and looked over at the prize counter. I needed to decide on a present for a birthday party. I saw a new Freddy Fazbear plush toy, but it was all the way on the top shelf and of course I can't get it because, well you know why. I heard someone coming down the hallway. I saw Madeline come into the room looking, sad.

"Hello Madeline! How are you doing today?" I asked, hopping she would tell me she was doing great, but with that look on her face I could tell that wasn't the answer I was going to get.

"Well, a little sad" she said quietly

"Why is that?" I asked

"Some kids at school said I was nothing but a little kid who can't do anything for myself"

I never thought Madeline would get picked on before. She was such a sweet little girl. Who would say that to her. I was starting to get angry. But then I tried my best to calm down. I gave Madeline a kind smile.

"Don't listen to them. You can do anything you set your mind to" I told her trying to make her feel better. Then I went silent. Maybe that was a lie. I always try to walk around but I can never do it, but this wasn't about me, it was about her. She looked up at me.

"You really think so?" she asked. I gulped. I would never want to lie to her but I didnt want her to feel like she couldn't do anything either.

"I don't think so. I know so"