Test of Ticklish

Jasmine walked into another room with two (extremely hot 😉) police officers by each of her sides. She was handcuffed. They shoved her into a room which would test her ticklishness. Jasmine had no clue that this was a Tickle Jail. She had just gotten sentenced, but they didn't mention anything about tickling. As soon as the door opened, her eyes scanned the room. It was dark, and there was a light that was in the middle of the room that hang down. A double sized bed, as well as a table next to it with.. feathers? Vibrators? Baby oil? Paint brushes? Hair brushes?!

"What the-" She got cut off by a dark voice booming into the room, she then saw a young but handsome tall man look down at her.

"Hello, Jasmine." He greeted with a smile... That almost seemed like he was teasing her. She stayed quiet, and didn't want to say a word. She didn't try to be kind back.
"I see your here for... The test. I'm Ryan" Ryan once again smiled and put his hand at the small of my back. "I see you don't want to talk? Huh?" He teased. I nodded. "Well, I'll get you giggling in no time" He laughed as he guided Jasmine to the table and got her to lay on it. There were two cops in the room, just in case things went south.

Ryan snapped his fingers at the two cops and they came over and pinned down Jasmine in order to cuff her.

"GET OFF ME YOU BITCH!" Jasmine screamed as she tried to wiggle around, but her slim body was no use. She was now cuffed. Her legs spread, and the same done with her arms. "Fuck you" She mumbled under her breath.

"Uh oh, looks like someone is going to get some more punishingggg!" Ryan teased as he wiggled his fingers at her. It made her jump.

"P-punishing?" She stuttered. The question all making sense now. It didn't even have to be explained. But Ryan still did anyway."

"Yup, here is Tickle Jail. You get tickled 20 hours a day by different people. Sometimes, we have you set outside up on a tree for random people to come past and tickle and somewhat pleasure you. Other times, you go to me, Tickle Master when you're being very naughty. And sometimes, we have other rooms for different parts of the body to be focused on" He explained and then wiggled his fingers again. Butterflies attacked Jasmine's poor stomach. She was only in a orange crop top and panties. Which now made somewhat sense. "And if you swear, it's an extra hour of torture, and wake up tickles" Ryan then stopped there and traced Jasmine's armpits gently which made her squeak. Ryan took note of this.

"And now, you do, the test." He ordered. "We are going to test your ticklish spots" Ryan smiled. They already knew her Tickle spots, but wanted to see if she would be honest.

Ryan tapped his nails all over Jasmine's smooth armpits. "Ehehek!" She squealed out cutely, and twisted her body to the side.

"Aww, is wittle Jasmine ticklish?" He continued to tease which just made her even more sensitive than ever. His hands slide down to her sides, and he decided he wanted to play a game. "I'm going to count your ribs. If you move, we start over. Got It?" He explained, and quickly without Jasmine noticing he began. "1..." He tickled her first rib, making her jump.

"Wow, very squirmy! This is going to be sooo much fun" he giggled.

"noo! Please stop!" Jasmine begged, but it was no use.

"1... *Tickles* ... 2 *tickles again*" Ryan counted, and on four, Jasmine wiggled around helplessly and laughed. Her ribs were quite a sensitive spot. It took everything in her to not swear at Ryan and to not squirm. After what felt like forever, but was actually 15 minutes Ryan was able to count all her ribs. "Tweeeennntttyyyy thhhhrrrreeee" Ryan had started to stretch out the names of the numbers and long, just to make Jasmine hold on even more as he tickled harder. "Tweeeeennnttttyyyyy come on I know you want to giggggllleeee! Fffffooooouuuurrrr" He teased again while tickling her, surprised she was able to hold it this time. Usually it only takes five minutes for someone to get the hang of it. "Your ribs are super ticklish" He said as if Jasmine didn't already know that.

"I already know that... Dumbo." She mumbled under her breath. She felt hands dig into her sides.

"What was that?" Ryan asked.

"Ohahakay! Ehehek! IHEHEM sohahary!" Ryan let her off the hook just because it was her first time.
"You're lucky" He grinned, and then worked his way down to her cute belly button. He picked up a feather, and gently swished it all over her belly making her go into a fit of giggles. Once her giggles spilled out, Ryan dipped the feather into her sensitive little belly button.

"HAHAHA! EHEHEHK!" Jasmine screamed out and began laughing. Bucking uncontrollably.

"Ooohh a very sensitive spot!" Ryan took note, and then picked the feather out and went down to her poor feet. They were the most ticklish.

"No no no please don't tickle me there!" Jasmine begged and whined, trying to curl her toes, but Ryan has them secured in place and bended back to expose her cute, ticklish feet. Ryan took the feather, and glided it up and down Jasmine's sensitive soles. She let out a squeal. "Ehehek! Nohahha!" She continued to beg for Ryan to stop, but it was no use. She was especially loud when he got to her toes. Pacing the feather back and forth inbetween her toes. "NOHAHAHA! PLHEHEHESE! EHEHEHEK!" Jasmine screamed out as she tried to curl her toes. She couldn't. This was torture. Ryan continued this technique for a few minutes, and soon stopped.

"You've completed the test. Now go get some sleep, little squirmy as you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow." Ryan ordered as he uncuffed Jasmine and sent her back to the cops as they took her to her cell. She was with one other roommate, a girl named Liana. Liana welcomed her into the room.

"Hi" Liana calmly said. "Hi." Jasmine responded back. They'd probably talk more in the morning. She was exhausted.
Next thing Jasmine knew, she has fallen asleep.

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I loved making it! I'm thinking I'll make the next chapter wake up tickles, and the girls maybe tickling each other. The one after that, a normal day in the jail. Let me know, and give me feedback!  *Also check out my profile for other books, feet tickling, kidnapping, self care & poetry!*