wake up tickles~

"Wakey wakey" A unknown voice cooed. Jasmine felt a few very light nails dragging up and down on her feet. t
Then, she heard laughing coming from Liana. I looked over onto the side she was on to see her handcuffed and her feet being tickled with an electric toothbrush. I wondered if that would happen to me, but I couldn't wonder for long as I then also felt a electric toothbrush on my foot. It's bristles working in a circular motion and I then realized my legs were bounded. "HAHHA! STHAHAHAOP!" I screamed out. This person, who I couldn't see, just continued with the tickles. The toothbrush making its way to my ticklish toes. I tried to curl then but couldn't, they were also trapped and now the toothbrush was going to tickle them for who knows how long.

"Aww coochie coochie coo!" He teased again while making the toothbrush go between my toes. I screamed and squealed each time this Tickle Monster did that. I heard a bell go off, and the toothbrush immediately stopped. "I'm James. You'll see me around" He winked before uncuffing me and allowing me to sit up.

I looked at Liana. She looked back. "What are YOU in here for?" She asked, while panting from her tickles.

"Attempted murder. You?" I asked back after replying.

"Murdering my cousin" She mumbled. "I hate it here. I've been here for five years now, and all they do is tickle me!" She complained.

"Ugh that must suck. Where are your most ticklish spots?" I asked and she pointed to her feet. I smiled and playfully grabbed one of her feet and scribbled my finger nails right in the middle of her sole. She let out a scream, and then a hard laugh and kicked around.

"Oh you bitch" She grinned and pinned me down. Grabbing that Electric Toothbrush and plunging it into my belly button and turning it on. Making sure the bristles hit every inch of my cute belly button. I fell into silent laughing. I couldn't even move because it tickled that much. She turned it off. "I'll be getting sweeter revenge later" Liana teased and got up.

Hope y'all enjoyed that short chapter! What suggestions do you guys have?