Lunch & more tickles

Jasmine woke up in her cell with Liana being an annoying bitch. she was complaining how Jasmine was snoring. This ticked Jasmine off and she went and punched Liana. "DONT SAY SHIT YOU BITCH!" She screamed out as Liana punched her back. Immediately, cops parted them from each other and handcuffed one another. Shoving them both into two different rooms... And there... Jasmine saw two posters with rules on it.

- Swear you get an extra hour of tickling
- fight someone you get an extra three hours
- being disrespectful to the cops is four hours.

Instantly, Jasmine regretted punching and swearing. She was going to get four hours of tickling. "How would I survive?!" She thought to herself, and then, "Tickle Master" Came into the room and gave a look at Jasmine.

"I see you're in here for four hours, huh? You are going to be punished for swearing and fighting. Lay down. Now." Ryan ordered. Jasmine had to let herself listen. She couldn't afford to get tickled for longer than those hours she already had snatched up.

Ryan put her feet into cuffs, toe bounded her toes, put a waist band on her waist, secured her arms and hands so she couldn't move. Ryan smiled. "You won't able to squirm around. Four hours of torture coming your way." Ryan teased Jasmine, and scrubbed his fingers along her sides. Scribbling and scrubbing, up and down from her hips to under her arms. Making her scream in laughing.

"AHAHHA! HEHEHEK! DOHAHHANT DOHEHEH THAHAT!" Jasmine begged, but it only gave Ryan the motivation to do more. He leaned down, and blew raspberries that were hard and long on poor Jasmine's belly button. Her little sensitive belly button was getting tortured by Ryan. He dipped a electric toothbrush into Jasmine's cute little belly button and wiggled it around while blowing raspberries on the side of her belly button.

*Two hours later*
Ryan stopped with his torture, and gave Jasmine a very VERY short break, and instantly went back to the tickles. He got a hairbrush and scrubbed her soles with it so hard she screamed and then silent laughing. She couldn't move. She was stuck she had to receive this punishing. She had tried to beg, but it was no use. Her little feet and body were going to be tortured. The bristles of the hair brush tickled her so much.

"Tickle tickle little squirmy" Ryan teased with a smile as he scrubbed harder , then grabbed multiple feathers and swished them up and down.

"HEHEHEK!  EHEHEHK! AHAHAH! STHAHHAOP! IHEHEM SOHHAAHRY!" I begged even louder. Hours passed before he gave any mercy. A bell rang. Four hours was up.

"Your punishment is over. " He said sternly and uncuffed me. Clicking his fingers and forcing me to get up now and head back to my cell. I did what I was told. It was night now, I would've much rathered my tickle sessions with Mr. John.