day 2 focus spot: Feet 🦶

Jasmine panted as she just finished her tickle session with Tickle Master. We still had sessions just not as much. More time to bond around and tickle the girls.

"Wanna go tickle Amelia and Ellie again?" Asked Liana. Jasmine wondered for a bit, and then nodded.

"Definitely." She replied back. "Let's go" Jasmine clicked her fingers and they both started walking to the room with an awful lot of people in it. There was quite a big line... And some strangers? Oh man. Boy am I glad I'm not the one having this punishment. We waited in like for about an hour, and soon it was our turn. They notched up the timer to six minutes instead knowing how much people have a tickle fetish.

I was in the line to tickle Ellie. She had small feet but they were cute and long. Her nails were painted red, and the chubby girl's toe nails were a white colour. It was very pretty. Quickly, I ran a single finger down her smooth sole that was very ticklish. Ellie jumped up and let out a muffled giggle. I decided I wanted to lick her red toes. I leaned down, and kisses the top of each beautiful toe softly, then sucked while sliding my tongue inbetween every few seconds. My fingers were magical as they scribbled all over the girls foot. Liana, on the other hand wasnt even trying to be nice. She grabbed a hairbrush and scrubbed it real hard and fast In a tickling way making the girl shriek.

"AHAHAAHHAA! HAHAHAHAHA STHAHAHHAAOP! I HAHAHATE YOHEHEHEUS!" She yelled out loud. I just smiled, happy I wasn't that girl getting tortured. I stopped licking Ellie's feet. She had a gag shoved in her mouth because she kept on swearing. I grabbed a feather and constantly swished it on her soles, then back over each of her toes and inbetween, then back onto her soles once again.

"MMMAHAHAPHHH!" The young girl laughed, she looked so exhausted. I looked at Liana. She had started licking and sucking on Amelia's feet, It was making Amelia giggle and moan at the same time.

"1 and a half minutes!" A different police officer shouted. We decided to end it hard. Scrubbing the soles hard with a hair brush until both girls were screaming. Then, the timer went off. We decided to go again and have another round. This time only focusing on the young girls feet by licking and sucking and kissing them. Kind of like a break from the intense tickling. Soon, that timer went off again and we both decided to go take a nap.