Colour Run!

"Okay everyone! Stand in a line!" The police ordered. They had cans and cans of spray paint... Not any ordinary spray paint. Special one that tickles you.  Jasmine stood next to Liana and they got in their ready to run position. 

"If you're top five to win the colour run, you get a month off your time here." The police announced which motivated everyone. I think everyone hated it here, except for the real kinky who had tickle fetishes. 

"On your marks...." The prisoners shouted. "Get set..." they continued. "GOOOO!!!!" They all screamed at the same time as they began to run. Jasmine ran, she was a medium speed runner. She squealed as pink tickle paint sprayed her arms giving her a odd tingling feeling and making her squeal as feathers from her shoes began to tickle her soft toes. She began giggling uncontrollably, and could see a few girls were already on the floor laughing their asses off.

"AHAHAHA! EHEHEHEK! NOHAHAHA!" One girl had shouted as she squirmed around on the floor. The back of her knees had been sprayed with a blue paint and she has been kicking non stop. She obviously wasn't going to win. Jasmine saw people starting to go ahead of me, so she decide to ignore the girls and continue running. 

A green paint aimed at Jasmine's exposed tummy as all they were wearing was shorts and croptops. It began tickling her and literally felt like feathers brushing against her soft tummy. She started to laugh hard, trying not to fall on the ground as she continued running even more, but once a purple paint hit her in the back of the knee she lost herself and fell onto the ground squirming helplessly.

"HAAHHA! EHEHEHEK! THEISIS TIHEHECKLES!" Jasmine screamed out, and to make it even worse, feathers glided up and down her soles, arches and swished in between her toes mercilessly. About 6 others had fallen down with her and were laughing uncontrollably. One of the police officers came over and sprayed Jasmine under her arms, which just added to the torture. He did that to all the girls. Jasmine began screaming and rolling around non stop as she tried to get to the tub of water on the side for the end but couldn't.

"Nohahhaa!" One girl said while laughing as she fell to the ground beside us. She looked extremely colourful.
Soon we heard a police shout: "time for the losers to get punished!" As they came over and begin spraying us girls on the floor with the paint. We screamed, laughed, cried, squealed and begged for it to stop. Eventually a bucket of water was poured over our head. That was a tickle nightmare.

What else would you guys like to see in this book?!