Tickle fight!

Liz and Jasmine got back to the cell. The police were being so easy on them so they were able to linger around each other cells and in the eating area. Liz grinned at Jasmine, who began to back away, but there was only so much she could back away as eventually, she banged into a wall. This gave Liz and advantage. Jasmine tried to run away from the wiggling fingers teasingly slowly coming at her 

"The tickle monster is going to tickle youuu!" Liz teased. This gave Jasmine butterflies as she squeaked out and slowly went down on the floor. Liz's hands gave Jasmine's side a squeeze which made her jump and begin to laugh. 

"Nohaha!" She laughed out and pushed Liz's hands away but was unable to as Liz grabbed onto her wrists and smirked as she held them up high and spidered tickled Jasmine's little underarms. 

"Cootchie cootchie coo!" She teased as the spider tickles became faster going from her armpit to her wrist, then back down again and as soon as she got back down for the fifth time, she scribbled Jasmines sensitive armpits and then leaned down and blew raspberries on them making her scream.

"AHAHHA! NOHAHAHAH! LIHEHEHZ! STHAHHAAOP" Jasmine begged but it was no use. And even worse, a huge crowd had came to watch this crazy tickle torture. Liz's hands slid down to Jasmine's stomach and she skittered her finger nails all over the sensitive tummy. 

"Aww is someone's tummy a wittle bit tickwish?" Liz teased and then dipped her index finger in Jasmine's little belly button. She scratched the bottom of it and once her finger was taken out, she dipped her tongue in the belly button and wiggled it around never ending as she spider tickled the poor girls ribs. 

"NOHAHAHT MY BEHEHELLYBUHAHATON! EHEHEHEK!" Jasmine screamed out and kicked and wiggled around then as soon as she stopped she teased again. 

"Only one more very cute ticklish spot to explore!! I wonder where that is?" Liz giggled as she spidered her fingers down the very ticklish girls legs  and pulled back the toes of a sexy foot and raked her fingers up and down. But before she could even get started, Liz felt a tickle on her neck making her slip off Jasmine and giving her the control as she sat on her hips. Jasmine's fingers fluttered under Liz's arm. 

"Is someone very ticklish?" Jasmine teased with a smirk as she picked up a feather and crawled down to Liz's soft big feet. She pulled back the toes that were painted purple and stroked the feather right under the toes and inbetween making Liz silently laugh while a few squeals inbetween of those laughs came out. 

"EEHEHHEK! haha! EHEHEK!" MEHEHEHANIE" Liz shrieked as the feather swished between her sensitive toes. Jasmine leaned down and gave each toe a kiss, then a lick and made her tongue glide up and down the beautiful sole and inbetween the toes. The whole time, Liz couldn't do anything about it until Jasmine stopped. 

"That's what you get" Jasmine giggled.

What would you like to see for the future of this book? I'm really not sure!