🔪 befight 🔪

THIS CHAPTER DOES NOT HAVE TICKLING, ONLY AN INTRODUCTION ON HOW THEY GOT INTO SOLITARY CONFINEMENT

*a few weeks later*

Jasmine & Liana both woke up at 3:25am in the middle of the night to see a chubby girl screaming and fighting another prisoner. Jasmine had seen this chubby girl before. Her name was Katrina. The other smaller girl she didn't know. Police officers grabbed both girls and handcuffed them, holding them to the wall.

"You girls are both going into solitary confinement. You will regret having a fight." A police officer announced.
Everyone here already knew what that meant. These two girls? They didn't have a clue. It was a new punishment, and they are both on their second day here. 

"Ooohhh!!!" Everyone called. (Reminds me of grade 3 again XD)

"Enough! Or it will be all of y'all's turn!" A angry police officer threatened loudly on top of the noise which in a heartbeat died down.

Everyone went back to their cells. loud talking was heard as everyone was talking about how sorry they felt for the girls, including Jasmine. Soon standing up again as a police officer ordered everyone to listen closely.

"Your usual schedule has been scrapped for this week. 24 hours a day these girls will be tickled without a break, except for when they go to sleep. You can go over and tickle them. Each day, a new spot is focused on. Today's spot: the under arms & around" The police officer explained. Clearly, everyone wanted to tickle these two girls.

Let me know what you want to see next!