43

"You seem oddly excited for tonight," you commented in a slightly suspicious tone, looking at Harry in the mirror as you started your make up.

Harry was currently stood in his underwear dancing along to the pop rock playlist you'd put on while getting ready as he flipped through his countless suits, deciding what to wear for the New Year's Eve party tonight.

"Just looking forward to bringing in the New Year with my girl s'all," he replied happily as he shot you a grin in the mirror.

You smiled back shyly, your cheeks flushing at his words. Part of you still couldn't believe it was coming up to a year since you'd first met Harry, and how eventful this subsequent year had been with him. You completely understood how he felt though, as being able to end this year - and hopefully many, many more - with him by your side made you feel like the luckiest girl on the planet.

Part of you also couldn't believe how relaxed Harry seemed about tonight. Something must have overcome him after your incredible trip back home as he'd not even made a single comment about Liam. Maybe he was just being purposefully good about it all for your sake, or maybe he'd finally realised that there was no reason for him to be jealous, and saw the benefits that this party could bring after the the whole Zayn/Bear Records fiasco.

"What do you think of this one darling?" Harry's voice broke you out of your thoughts, as you turned in your chair to look at the suit in question.

Harry was holding up a cream suit, Gucci of course, with tortoiseshell buttons along the cuffs and blazer. He held it up to his boxer-clad body, which some how still had a lingering tan from the summer, and your mouth nearly drooled at the sight.

"I love it H, you're gonna look so good," you carried on letting your lustful eyes shamelessly scan his body as a smirk grew on his face.

"Just the reaction I was hoping for, thanks baby."

You carried on watching him as he hung the suit jacket up on its hanger on the door handle of his wardrobe, unable to notice the way his biceps flexed ever so slightly. Harry began to tug the suit trousers up his legs when you stood up suddenly.

"What?"

"Take them back off please," you said with no preamble, the abrupt ache between your thighs immediately coming to your attention. Since returning home a few of days ago from England, you and Harry had been so tired you'd hardly had the same energy for any bedroom activities as you had over Christmas, and the neediness you suddenly felt for him was impossible to ignore.

Harry caught on pretty much instantly to what you were implying, so with a deep smirk, started reversing his actions before looping the trousers back over the hanger. You began to walk over to where he stood, not breaking your eye contact with him as you grabbed his hand lead him over to his bed.

Pushing on his shoulders slightly when you neared the headboard, motioning him to sit back against it, he did exactly as you asked as the sultry look on his face only grew, the anticipatory silence between you both incredibly loud.

Once he was leant back, one arm folded behind his head and forest green eyes trained intensely on you, you slowly raised a hand up to undo the tie that held your silk robe together, enjoying the thrill of Harry's eyes on you a little too much.

You knew he knew to keep his hands to himself for now, so you continued to slowly peel the silk from your body, letting it drop to the floor leaving you only in a pair of cotton panties. Harry sucked in a breath as he watched you. Moving to climb on top of him, he eagerly gripped your waist to bring you as close to him as he could.

"Glad I started getting ready earlier," you mumbled against his ear, placing a kiss on the corner of his jaw soon after.

Harry hummed lowly, "Me too," you started slowly moving your hips against his already semi-hard dick as he spoke, "Although thought it was gonna be me who caved."