4

Soft light behind your closed eyelids woke you from your deep, dreamless sleep; the first one you'd had in a while that hadn't been plagued by distorted memories of the past. You blinked your heavy eyelids, once, twice, three times before opening them fully, immediately resting on the passed out figure next to you.

Your sleep-ridden eyes widen as the previous night came rushing back to you; one-night-stands were not usually your forte, but it had happened before and with some names that were a little too well known for your liking, but never with someone like Harry Styles. Rolling onto your back you stared at his attractive, tanned body before staring up at the ceiling, a budding alcohol induced headache beginning to surface, praying to whatever God that you hadn't been caught by the paparazzi or any crazed fans. The thought made you cringe inwardly; you were used to the odd photographer here and there, your picture having been taken with your previous employers countless times, but they didn't have the same influence as someone like Harry. You didn't judge him for it, but Harry was known for being spotted with a new woman every few weeks; his love life was overly scrutinised and you didn't particularly want to be known as his new 'fling'. You could still keep your Twitter profile public with no unwanted attention and you'd like to keep it that way. Reputation meant a lot to you, considering how hard you'd worked to get to where you were, and with this thought in mind you slowly left the warm embrace of his bed (unwillingly you had to admit), grabbed your pile of clothes hastily and slipped out of the room to the bathroom.

As you began pulling you clothes on gingerly, you noticed something was missing: your panties. Muttering a "Shit!" under your breath you checked the pile of clothes again, but still coming up empty handed. It seemed too risky to go back and search the bedroom in case you woke Harry and had to face the awkwardness of being caught walking out, so you sighed and decided commando it was; you could suffer with no underwear in the short cab ride home.

It was a while later and you had successfully left the apartment building a couple of hours before, with Harry being none the wiser as he slowly woke from his slumber. As the bright light hit his eyes he groaned loudly, looking at the clock on his bedside table and reading the numbers 8:46 - much too early to be awake with a hangover he thought grumpily to himself. As he turned around expecting to be greeted by your naked body tangled in his sheets, he was instantly dissatisfied when that wasn't the case. Sitting up cautiously, as to not increase the pounding in his head, he looked around his bedroom seeing that all the signs that you had been there the night before were completely gone. A small pout adorned his full lips; it wasn't the nicest feeling knowing you had left before he had woken up, but as his eyes scanned the room once more his pout turned into a smirk as he noticed a pair of black panties by his closed bedroom door, which must have been hidden as you'd left earlier.

He hooked them up with his long index finger, "Oh Cecelia," he chuckled amusedly to himself at your bravery of choosing to not come back for them. Placing them on his dresser, a cheeky thought passed his mind; this was the perfect opportunity for him to see you again, as surely you'd come and pick them up?

One week later

The ringing of your alarm woke you bright and early on Monday morning. Sighing and stretching like a cat in your bed you climbed out and got straight into the shower. The warm water flowed down your body waking you up fully as you washed your hair before climbing out and wrapping a fluffy towel around your body. It was your first day working for someone new today; the company they worked for being one of the biggest and well known you had been with thus far. The interview had gone perfectly and your confidence was confirmed when they called back to offer you the job only a few days later. The company was hiring new PA's to their workforce as some of the higher-up individuals within the business had expressed a need to require more assistance than just a secretary, meaning you hadn't met your boss yet.