thank you :)

so Personal Assistant has finally come to an end :(((

I just wanted to wrap it up with a few quick messages from me...

first of all - THANK YOU SO MUCH

this book would've never gotten where it is today without all of you lovely readers. whether you just read, or voted, or commented or all three I cannot tell you how thankful I am that you decided to choose my book :')

a special shoutout goes to a few people who have been with this book from day 1 and a few others who may have joined later, but all of whom truly shaped my motivation and confidence when writing this book  ❤️ making these friendships through wattpad is something I will always be grateful for. no matter the number of reads or votes this book gets, meeting you lovely people is something I am extremely thankful for

I really hope you have enjoyed Harry and Cecy's story as much as I have absolutely loved writing and planning it over the past year or so. Unfortunately this is definitely the end of their story, but if a little idea ever comes to mind for these two be sure to keep and eye on my One Shots & Short Stories book ;)

now enough soppiness...

second of all - the end of this book certainly does not mean the end of seeing me besties

I have a brand new fic that will be coming soon called Golden String!! 

a brief introduction is already published on my page (go sand check it out if you haven't already)  but because I love you all so much, below is going to be a sneak peak of the first chapter of my newest fic 

so without further ado, and one more massive thank you, here is a little snippet from chapter 1 of Golden String

I love you all so much and hope you enjoy :))

for one final time,

kait x

Amelia slams her feet on the breaks with a scream when a figure appears just to the left of her car, waving his arms in front of him. It was lucky she wasn't going all that fast as by the time her car comes to a complete stop, the stranger has his hands placed on the hood of her car.

Gripped with fear and shock, Amelia manages to look around herself quickly to see if there's any other cars behind her, and is pleased to note there isn't. A sharp knock on the passenger side window makes Amelia whip her head back round in alarm, another yelp leaving her lips.

She can just about make out the stranger waving frantically at her through the window in the dark night, and the muffled sounds of his own shouts. He frequently looks behind him, as though checking to see if someone was following him, and against all her better judgement, Amelia presses the button to roll down the window of her car.

"Are you okay?" She asks loudly, not missing the slight tremor in her voice as the cold February night air disturbs the warmth of her car.

"I've just been robbed," the man pants out in a slow accent, which Amelia finds odd considering his level of distress, "Those - those guys," he gestures behind him wildly, and she follows where he points to see a very vague outline of several figures just up ahead by a pond, "they've got a knife, please can I - can you help me please -"

With her heart beating a mile a minute in her chest, Amelia does what any sane person wouldn't have done and unlocks her car, steeling herself and muttering a firm "Get in."

The man lets out a relieved gasp and hastily slings open the door and slams it shut behind himself as he slides into the seat. Without checking to see if he's strapped in, Amelia puts her foot down on the accelerator, eager to get as far away from those men as possible, even though for all she knows the danger might be sitting right beside her.

But something about his voice...the outline of his silhouette...Amelia couldn't help the flicker of recognition igniting in her head.

Golden String, a real-life Harry Styles fanfiction by idkxitlyn coming soon. 

Remember to add to your libraries to be the first to see the newest updates.