Chapter 14: A Very Jason Chapter

This is kind of a very Jason chapter, but we love our zombie boi.

"Damian, get off of me! What the hell are you doing? You're suffocating me!" she yelled, hitting him on the back. His weight was too much for her to push off. He groggily stirred.

"Dupain Cheng? What are you- This is your own fault! You have put us in this compromising position, last night! I just wanted to put you in your bed so you wouldn't bother me with your complaining in the morning! Then you pushed me onto the bloody couch, and you trapped me! This is not my fault! And you were too damn out of it to wake the bloody hell up!" he snapped, deeply scowling. She smirked.

"Then why are you still on top of me, Monsieur Demon?" She chided, Damian's face turned a light shade of red.

"Why you-"

"AYO DEMON! GET THE FUCK OFF MY SISTER YOU LITTLE PERV!" Jason came barreling into the living room, and tackled Damian, both their weights resting on top of Marinette. She groaned and tried to push the two fighting boys off of her, but failed miserably.

"Ok, I'm gonna give you idiots to the count of three, to get the FUCK OFF OF ME!" she yelled. They paid no mind and continued their fight, ignoring the bluenette under them. "ONE, TWO, MOTHERFUCKING THREE GET OFF!" she moved her feet under Jason, who at the moment was on top of her, and pushed with her legs, as hard as she could, and she knocked the couch backwards, making the three of them sprawl out onto the living room floor. 

"Uhhh are you guys alright?" Tim and Dick walked into the room, concerned looks washing over their expressions. Damian stood up, annoyed.

"I am perfectly fine. Grayson, Drake." he spat menacingly. Marinette turned to Jason.

"I had it handled you big lug! You didn't have to tackle him on top of me, I might add! I had it handled!" Jason shrugged.

"Well, he's off now, and I didn't like the position the two of you were in anyways." She took a step forward and pointed a finger at his chest.

"While I get that Jason, that is my decision. My choice of action. I get that you are trying to love, care, and protect me, but if I need you, I'll ask. I promise." he grabbed her hand.

"That's what I'm worried about, Nette. You never ask for help. And when I offer, when it's obvious you need it, you refuse it!" She scrunched up her nose.

"Since when?"

"Paris!"

"Are you fucking kidding me? I have that handled too! I've cared for the city on my own for literal years! I don't need help, I'm actually thriving!"

"Then why haven't you caught that Hawkbitch yet?!"

"Because I don't have the materials, I don't know who he is, and I can't do it alone!" Jason smirked at her outburst. She rolled her eyes and flipped him off. "Also, you're a Dick!" Jason shrugged.

"Wrong brother." and walked out of the room. Dick snickered, and Tim just sighed, walking out of the room.

"Dupain Cheng," Damian asked. "What was Todd talking about in Paris?" Marinette froze.

"Just with my job. It's no big deal Damian, go get breakfast. I can fix all of this." she motioned to the mess, and began trying to flip the couch back up. Damian grabbed the other side and the two brought it back to it's normal state.

"No, I genuinely want to know. Does this have to do with that partner you told me about?" Marinette closed her eyes tightly and nodded.

"One day I'll tell you the whole thing. Just let me get situated and get to know everybody." Damian held out a hand.