Chapter 12: Spiraling into disasters

{Fluff warning}

Roy walked out to the kitchen to check on Marinette and make sure nothing happened, when he saw a portal, open right in front of the fridge.

"So were you going there mini-Todd?" she jumped and her glasses fell off, along with her phone falling out of her hand. She glared at Roy.

"I-I forgot something at the manor. Shouldn't you be more shocked about the fact that there is  fucking portal open in the kitchen?" he grabbed an apple and took a rather large bite.

"So you're Meta. It's not that big of a deal so chill out. That's not the first portal I've ever seen Mini-Todd." He said with a stuffed mouth, she scrunched up her nose.

"I'm not a 'Mini Todd' if anything Jason is a mini-Dupain Cheng. And you have three options. You could be quiet, let Damian over and help me, you could help me, or you can squeal to Jason, get your ass kicked, and get no cookies. You're choice." Roy snorted.

"Relax Tiny-Todd," he pulled out his phone. "I ain't no snitch." she sighed in relief until he raised the screen to her. A message prepared to send to Jason. "Unless it's to my bitch." he hit send and shot her a smug smirk. Her right eye twitched.

"You're bluffing."  he checked his nails. She rolled her eyes.

"Am I really, princess?" She saw red after that, a jolt of energy burst through her body and she just opened her eyes and she was being dragged off of Roy, whose nose was bloody. She blinked and Jason's face was in her own. He was shouting something, but it sounded far away. Jason's eyebrows were raised in concern as he tried to get her attention. She looked around in confusion. Roy stood up and knelt next to Jason, holding his nose, but he was watching her eyes. She was zoned out, curled up in the corner of the room. Roy grabbed Jason's hand and pulled him back, about two feet. Jason glared at him.

"Roy, what the actual fuck happened? She's pretty patient you know! And-" Roy elbowed him in the gut.

"Look at her body language Jason. She wasn't like this a couple minutes ago." She started mumbling things and she gripped at the sleeves on her shirt. Jason stood up and walked over to her carefully.

"Mari, you ok?" she paid him no attention. He walked a little closer-

"Go away! Go away! Get off me! I don't want this! I said no you stupid cat!" she yelled in French. She lashed out, hitting Jason in the leg. Roy gave her a strange look but Jason knelt down next to her.

"Marinette," he started, "You're in Gotham city. Your partner is not here. You are here with me, your brother Jason in Gotham. You're back home." he stated calmly in French, she looked up, eyes glassy.

"Where did Kalki go? I need my glasses!" she started frantically looking around the room. Roy stood up, glasses in his hand.

"They are right here princess, I don't get-" she sped forward and kicked in his knees, grabbing the glasses. She put them on.

"KALKI, VOYAGE!" she called upon the power of the miraculous and a spiraling portal appeared, blinding the other two.

"Marinette! Don't!" Jason squinted his eyes and ran forward to stop her, but she already ran through. Jason followed her without a second thought, while Roy took a moment to compose his thoughts, but when he walked forward to go through, the portal it closed, right in his face. He groaned and went to the bathroom to take care of his nose.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

At the Manor: