Chapter 15: Damian's account gets leaked, part:1

Dick, Tim, and Marinette were all lounging in the theatre room, since they really had nothing better to do. Tim wanted to continue making his computer virus, but Dick put on Star Wars, so he really couldn't pay attention to what he was working on. Dick plopped down on a beanbag, then pulled out a phone from under him.

"What the- did anybody lose their phone?" the two other kids shook their heads. He turned on the phone to see the lock screen, to try to figure out whose phone it was, but it opened, due to him having his fingerprint set in the phone. "Oh, it's Damian's." his jaw dropped when he unlocked it. He quickly shut the phone off and ran out of the room.

"What was that about?" Marinette asked Tim, shoveling another handful of popcorn into her mouth.

"No idea. Just ignore him. It's better in the end that way."

********************

"Damian, what the fuck is this?" Dick held up his phone, shit eating grin on his face. Damian's face blazened.

"It was a dare from the Titans! I swear! Grayson, I had to prove that I am no yellow bellied coward!" Dick gave him a strange look.

"Who dared you to make this?" Damian rolled his eyes.

"Who do you think? And it is not any of your concern, it's an anonymous account. Besides, I know you make those TikTac videos too, Grayson." Dick could barely contain his laughter.

"Damian, you-you made a-" he lost it, and fell to the floor. Tim walked out into the hallway.

"Hey can one of you guys tell Alfred that we are out of pop- why is Dick laughing this time?" Dick held up the phone. Tim watched the video, eyes widening, and jaw slowly dropping. "Damian, why are you making thirst trap videos on TikTok? Tell me why?"

"Ain't nothing but a heart-" Tim kicked Dick in the ribs.

"Stop it. Dude, do you see how many views you are getting?" Damian shrugged.

"I do not understand why numbers matter, it is from an anonymous account and I am not even showing my face. Drake, what is the problem? It was just a dare from Logan. It is not a big deal." Tim kept scrolling.

"Holy shit, why did you make more? How are you getting so many likes from-" Damian snatched his phone.

"Not a word of this to anybody, you imbeciles. Or else I'll crush your kneecaps. And for your information, I only continued the account because it is rather hilarious how desperate the people in the comments are." Dick held up a hand.

"So you made a thirst trap account, as a dare, but now you only post on it because you find it hilarious. I- Does Bruce know about this?"

"Does Bruce know about what?" the said man walked over, mug of coffee in his hand, and in his three piece suit. Damian huffed.

"Nothing, Father. Will we still be patrolling tonight?" Bruce knit his eyebrows.

"Well, yes, but what did you do? What animal did you use my credit card for this time?" Damian rolled his eyes.

"I didn't father. I will see you in two hours for patrol." Damian walked into the theatre room. Bruce looked at Tim. Tim held his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry, B. It's hilarious and I actually want to see how far his account can go." Bruce crossed his arms.

"What account?" Tim shifted on his feet.

"I don't know." he turned around and booked it upstairs to his room. Bruce turned to Dick.

"Is everything set for Miss Dupain-Cheng's late birthday party, that you wanted? Is there anything you need? Or-" Dick bounced on his toes.