Damian's account gets leaked, part: 2

Damian poked her in the face.

"Dupain Cheng, wake up. Cease this nightmare. Now." her eyes flashed open, and scanned the room. She jumped up, and looked around in confusion. Her gaze landed on a smug Damian.

"What the hell? You just had to scare the shit out of me?" Damian chuckled.

"Sorry, you wouldn't awaken, and you were in the middle of a nightmare. I did not know any other way to wake you up." She crossed her arms.

"I don't know, maybe not scaring the living crap out of me?" Damian's face twisted into a disgusted look.

"It is absolutely revolting the way society dubs being terrified as frightening the waste out of their bodies. Absolutely revolting." he remarked, and stood up. "Besides, we must make our way to the dining room for dinner. I am starved." she nodded and stretched, rubbing her eyes.

"How long was I out for?" she asked with a yawn. Damian shrugged.

"A good hour or so." She nodded, and followed him out of the doors of the cinema.

"I still can't believe you have a whole movie theatre room in your house. That's insane." Damian chuckled.

"Yes, Father will only go out to the theatre if he has a date of sorts, or for publicity reasons." She hummed, and shuffled her feet as they walked, until she tripped. Damian grabbed her arms, and lifted her upright before she could nosedive.

"Damian, do you have a phone charger I can borrow? I need to ask my teacher if my class is alright, and if they have all the schedules planned out. Also, they need to make sure to accommodate-" he tightened his grip on her shoulders.

"Todd- I mean Dupain Cheng. Todd has made me aware of your class and the situation." she knit her eyebrows.

"I don't think I told him about that, though I could be wrong, I haven't exactly been in the best state of mind recently. Sorry about that, by the way-" Damian rolled his eyes.

"Amira, you have nothing to apologize for. Now. Let us continue, I am hungry." Her cheeks were dusted slightly pink at the nickname, but she took his hand, and followed him. He looked down at their hands. "Are you expecting to get lost?" he asked with a smirk. She got the wrong message and dropped her hand, along with her smile. The boy sighed and grabbed her hand again. "I'm just joking." he muttered as they continued to walk.

"Damian, why is your house annoyingly big?" Damian shrugged.

"I have no idea, angel." he responded with a small laugh, swinging their arms. Her heart fluttered for a second, seeing him so at ease. He turned around at her silence. "Is everything alright? You're oddly quiet." she jumped with a squeak.

"Y-Yeah, it's just strange seeing you so relaxed I guess. And in a good mood." a small smirk crept up on his face.

"That's only because no pesky family members are around to make my life miserable. I enjoy their company, I do, but it's always given at the wrong times." she cocked a brow, and tilted her head.

"Do you want my company at the moment? Or do you find me annoying?" he chuckled, and instantly, her back was to the railing of the staircase. Her breath caught in her throat. He looked at her inquisitively, but with a smugness. He knew he had the control.

"I don't know, do you see me attempting to plot your murder?" he muttered quietly, smirk growing by the second in a way that made her heart skip. She shakily shook her head. Damian snickered, and broke apart the small moment. She took a deep breath, flustered as ever.

"W-What the hell was that?" she whispered to herself. He was still laughing.

"Your face was priceless. I had no idea that you got flustered that easily, Miss 'I take down men that are three times my size'." She didn't answer. "What's wrong?" he leaned in once more.     "hal 'ajealuk mutawatiratan?" she knit her eyebrows.

"W-What?" he shook his head.

"Come along, we should hurry before father worries." he dragged the girl behind him. 

Everyone was seated at the table. Dick shot Damian an odd look. Marinette was quiet, face flushed, as she sat down next to her brother. Jason knit his eyebrows

"Nette, you good?" he asked. She buried her face into Jason's shoulder with a groan, ignoring Damian's sly smile. Jason glared at Damian. "What did you do, Demon shit?" Damian shrugged, filling his plate.

"Nothing that is concerning, Todd. Just merely a conversation." Jason rolled his eyes.

"That explains so much." he quipped. He turned down to the red faced girl on his arm. "Hey Mari, you hungry? Alfie's got a whole spread out here." she grabbed a roll, and stuffed it in her mouth, going back to Jason's arm. His eyebrows were raised in shock. "Dang, did someone outtalk you? Damn. Didn't know that was possible." She kicked him in the shin.

"Shut up." she murmured in his sleeve. Jason chuckled, and wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

"Congrats demon, you did something no-one has ever done before! You silenced a wild Marinette!" Damian rolled his eyes, and took a sip of his drink.

"It's quite simple Todd. All I did was say that I wasn't plotting her murder." Bruce and Dick both choked, while Stephanie burst out into giggles. Tim just stared, most likely zoned out. Alfred shook his head with a sigh, and returned to the kitchen. Roy looked at Damian strangely, but continued eating.

"Shut up." Marinette muttered again, causing the table to erupt into light laughter. Jason ruffled her hair.

"You love me."

"I'm legally obligated to." this struck up more laughter. Damian hid a chuckle of his own. She turned around and glared at him. "And don't get me started with you!" she accused, eyes darkening. Damian held his hands up in mock surrender.

"Again, I just said that I did not wish to murder you. I said nothing-"

"Shut the hell up you stupidly smooth jerk! You know what you did!" Damian hummed mockingly.

"Now do I? I have no idea." Marinette glared at him, and looked back down to her plate, cheeks red.

"Fuck you." she muttered under her breath.

"And with your spirit." he muttered under his own.

"Alfred, can we bring it out yet?" Dick asked excitedly. The old man chuckled, and walked into the room with a smile, turning off the lights. He carried out a beautiful vanilla cake, with the candles set ablaze. He set it down in front of Marinette, who's face was now whiter than the cake.

"Jason..." she started, voice wary, "What is this?" Jason shot her a bright smile.

"Happy late birthday, Pixie! Blow em out!" 

"I-I-"

************************************************************

hal 'ajealuk mutawatiratan - Do I make you nervous?