Chapter 7: Jason is being a bitch

"Jason, why do you hate this place so much? You just got here." Jason was still standing at the door with an inquisitive look on his face. "What?"

"Bruce didn't touch my room at all since I was killed. It's been almost ten years and everything is still the same." Marinette smiled.

"We still have to talk about that. You dying and coming back to life." Jason shifted on his feet and plopped on the bed and sighed while looking at the ceiling. He pat the bed space next to him. She smiled and laid back next to him.

"So, before I tell you how I died, you should know that I was the second Robin. Joker beat me to death with a crowbar and Ra's A Ghul, Damian's grandfather, brought me back to life and raised me for a few years to become an assassin. Also I fucked Damian's mom."

"Todd, what? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY MOTHER?" Damian was in the doorway, face pale. Marinette laughed and fell on the floor. Jason's face went bright red. He fought the urge to run. He jumped up and crossed his arms. Damian looked terrified. "Please tell me you are joking Todd, because that is revolting." Marinette continued cackling on the floor.

"Damian, it was a one time thing and it meant nothing." Damian's eyes narrowed. Marinette collected herself off the floor and froze at the tension in the room. The boy in the doorway glowered darkly at her brother. She stood in between the two.

"Todd, I swear on my mother's grave I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!" Marinette placed a hand on Jason's arm, ready to push him backwards.

"Demon, I will say, she is as good as they say." Marinette whipped her head around. She glared at him.

"Jason, shut the fuck up! You are literally not helping." Damian flipped over Marinette and lunged at Jason, sending the two into the glass coffee table. "DAMIAN! STOP!" Jason was laughing while Damian kept punching him in the face. He kicked Damian off and spat blood on the floor.

"Come on little bro, let's go, show me how great your mother taught you." Damian grabbed Jason's arm and flipped him over his shoulder, at the dresser. The wood broke under him. Jason grunted. He wiped his nose and dove torwards Damian. Marinette jumped in front of Damian, leaving Jason and Marinette and Jason toppling each other, landing in a heap on the floor. Damian sprung into action, trying to pin Jason to the floor. He had a knife at the man's throat. Fed up, Marinette grabbed Damian's ankle and yanked him off Jason. He clawed at the floor, and Marinette flipped him over. She sat in his lap and pinned his hands to the floor above his head. He glared holes into her face.

"THAT'S ENOUGH! I get that you are mad at Jason, and you have all right to be. But this is ridiculous. Can you hear me?" his face slightly softened. He looked past her and glared at Jason. "Hey! Are you listening to me? Jason, GET OUT!" Jason scoffed.

"This is my room sunshine." Marinette lashed her head around and trained her own glare at him. He sighed and shuffled out of the room.

"Why are you mad at him? This doesn't concern you Dupain- Cheng." he asked, genuinely confused. She sighed.

"Because I know he's just being a Jackass since nobody has called him out on his shit lately." Damian gave her a slight chuckle. Dick and Tim ran in the room.

"What happened? We heard yelling?" Marinette rolled her eyes and turned around.

"Oh, so NOW you come upstairs. Thanks for the help guys." she snapped. Tim scratched the back of his neck.

"What happened?" Dick questioned. Marinette sighed again.

"Jason was egging him on, going on and on about.... intercourse with Damian's mother. I kicked him out, but I have no idea where he is." Dick looked revolted. Tim just looked nauseous.

"I think I know where he is. Want me to check on him?" Marinette nodded.

"Yes please. Thank you Dick." He winked at her.

"Have fun you two but use protection!" He ran out of the room laughing and Tim cackled behind him. Marinette went crimson and she pushed herself off him as if she was burnt by his touch. Damian glared at the door. She scooted back to the foot of the bed and buried her face in her hands, embarrased. Damian chuckled.

"Why are you so flustered hubibi?" Marinette peeked her head out from under her fingers, eyebrows knit.

"What does hubibi mean?" Damian's face went slightly pink.

"Google it later." he stood up and brushed his pants off. He pulled a foldable katana out of his pocket. "I apologise that you are about to be a true only child." Marinette jumped up and lowered the blade.

"Please don't kill Jason. Then I won't have anyone to scare off the annoying cat callers." she joked, but Damian went serious.

"Cat callers? Who the hell is cat calling you?" she went pale.

"Nevermind. I'll umm see you at dinner haha." she ran out of the door. Damian rolled his eyes and folded his katana.

"Stupid Todd." he settled.

********************************************************************************************************************************

Marinette stormed down the hallway. She went into the nearest bathroom and saw Dick and Tim cleaning up blood off the floor.

"Where's my idiotic brother?" she asked, keeping her voice controlled. Tim laughed.

"Jay went out on his motorcycle for a bit to cool off. He'll be back within the hour." Marinette sighed.

"How far does he usually go out?" she questioned, pulling out her phone. The men gave eachother knowing looks.

"All over the city blueberry, why?" Dick asked, standing up.

"I'll be back in five hours. If I'm not back, call me." Tim walked over.

"What about dinner?" Marinette waved a hand.

"Whatever, I'll skip, it's no big deal. I need to get out and go see the city. It's been too long." Dick nodded.

"Want me to go with you? I'd prefer you go with someone just in case." Marinette scoffed.

"I lived here for years before I met Jason as well. I can go by myself."

"Take someone with you. You are not going around Gotham city alone after all this time. Damian can go with you if you want. I'm sure you guys need to.... talk." Tim elbowed Dick who laughed. Marinette crossed her arms.

"You are aware that Damian and Jason were trying to kill eachother just ten minutes ago?"

"They are always mad at eachother. It's fine, they are both already over it." Tim waved a hand. Marinette pulled her jacket on. She ran downstairs and almost made it to the door before Dick shouted.

"HEY DAMIAN, GO WITH MARINETTE OUT TO TOWN. SHE IS TRYING TO GO BY HERSELF IN THE STREETS!" Marinette rolled her eyes and ran out the door.