The meet

I was ready in some clothes, about to leave to meet Tom. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. I was in a striped red and yellow oversized hoodie, black jeans, and my school shoes. I sighed and walked out of my dorm. I walked downstairs and out of my dormitory. I sighed and had it keep quiet up the stairs. I ran up more and realized what Tom meant...he wanted to go in the 3rd floor on the very right...I gulped and walked in. The torches were already lit so someone was here. Plus the door was unlocked so someone had to have unlocked it. I closed the door and looked around.

???: I guess you did come.

I looked to my left and saw Tom.

Y/n: Hello Tom!
Tom: Hello daring.

Darling? Darling?

Y/n: What were you planning-

He came to me, held my waist with one hand, the other holding my face, and then kissed me. I was in love! I held his face and kissed him more. We stopped for a bit and looked at each other.

Y/n: This was your plan? To meet me here and make out?
Tom: Of course...now that we have our feelings out of the way and we know how we feel about each other, then we can kiss...

He kissed me again and we sat down. It felt So wrong but right...it felt wrong that we were making out, on the 3rd floor, in year 1, but it felt right because I love him and he loved me. He brought me on to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I held the back of his head and ran my fingers through his hair. I never knew it went from, first meeting, talking, becoming friends, talking a lot, nearly kissing in the closet, having classes together, me having a crush, kiss when the twins hang out with him, then make out on the 3rd floor after hours.

Tom: I think you're absolutely gorgeous...
Y/n: I think you're absolutely Handsome...

He smiled and kissed me more while rubbing his hands up my waist.

Tom: Y/n, we need to keep this a secret...

I smiled and nodded.

Tom: We can't date though.
Y/n: Why not?
Tom: Because we are too young.
Y/n: But making out like this is fine?
Tom: Yes. And we can't get too sexual.
Y/n: You're such a dork.

I kissed him more and wrapped my legs around him. I felt like this was too much. Now I understood what Tom meant. I felt him kiss me more than just with lips...and you all know what I mean by that, DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT FOR YOU.

Y/n: I see, you are more dominant than me...
Tom: And now you say that?
Y/n: Yes...it's because you are...
Tom: Well I'll take that as a compliment.

I smiled and held his neck. I couldn't believe what was happening! What would Tonks and Remus think?

Tom: Oh-And don't tell your godparents yet.
Y/n: Read my mind?
Tom: Maybe...

I smiled. We continued with our business and I have to be honest, he is a brilliant kisser...he kissed my jawline and then my neck, then my collar bone. I felt him bite and suck till I realized he gave me a hickey. Isn't this wonderful? I'm going to be walking around school, with a hickey.

Tom: Made my mark.
Y/n: *laughs* whatever dingus.
Tom: My territory.
Y/n: You said we weren't dating?
Tom: We aren't but you still are mine.

I blushed a lot and smiled.

Tom: Close to dating.
Y/n: Okay...
*
*
*
We were out of the 3rd floor and walking up to Gryffindor. Tom was dropping me off.

Tom: Well it was nice having you.
Y/n: I bet.

He smiled.

Y/n: It was nice having you too Tommy.

He giggled a bit.

Tom: I'll see you tomorrow..

He started to walk away.

Y/n: Tom?
Tom: Yes?
Y/n: Come inside...with me.

He looked at me and looked shocked.

Tom: A-Are you serious?
Y/n: Yeah...I mean I'd want you with me after all what happened tonight.

He smiled.

Tom: Sure.

We walked inside and through the common room. We walked upstairs and to my dorm.

Tom: *whispers* this is the Gryffindor dorms?
Y/n: *whispers* yep!

We closed the door behind us and sighed.

Y/n: *whispers* normally a guy wouldn't be in here, but I think you're okay.

He smiled and we walked to my bed and sat down.

Tom: Does anyone known I'm here?
Y/n: No, not even Fred or George.

He smiled and laid back.

Tom: Since I have to share a dorm with Blaise, Pike, and Theadore, they probably will be asking where I was all night.
Y/n: They don't have to know.

He smiled and I laid back. I looked at him and smiled.

Tom: What would your godparents think of me?
Y/n: I'm sure they wouldn't mind.
Tom: What if they did.
Y/n: I can persuade someone to like another really well.

He smiled.

Tom: You know, I don't have you...I never did.
Y/n: Really?
Tom: Yeah...I never hated you.

I smiled and hugged him. I basically cuddled him and he cuddled back. I loved him a lot! I don't know what I would be without him.

**Authors Note: Hey guys! Yes I know this is really cute but just to let you know, I have decided to do this book dedicated to Tom and Y/n, then "In Between 2" will be dedicated to Cedric and Y/n, then "In between 3" will be about both of them fighting for you! It will get more spicy but don't worry if you feel like there should be more, because there will! Have a brilliant rest of your read**