RITA SKEETER!!!

I was walking with Tom into the Great Hall, when a crowd of Gryffindors were in a circle. Me and Tom walked over to see what was wrong.

Harry: "Rita Skeeter, Daily Prophet, starring Y/n Black, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, And Nymphydora Tonks."
Y/n: What?
Harry: Look!

Everyone moved and handed me the Daily Prophet. I laid it flat in the table and coughed a bit.

Y/n: "Y/n Black, age 12, goes to a fitting shop before Hogwarts goes back into its school year, questioned, 'Does her father still matter?' She obviously says 'yes!!'. But why? Why would Y/n Black care so much about her Father? After the crime he committed! She claimed 'My father never committed that crime! It was Peter Pettigrew!'. Peter Pettigrew died 4 years ago, with the rest of 13 muggles, so how could he have committed this crime? Before Ms.Black leaves the shop she is reminded to read the Daily Prophet and shouts back, 'I'll make sure to BURN it!'. After Sirius Black was interviewed at Azkaban, he quoted 'My daughter is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and for her to know I'm here, is a shame.' After then interviewing Tonks and Lupin, they quote 'She will forever be our lovely Goddaughter, and we never think of her different, she can be a pain sometimes but she is brilliant. And for her to be pushed to answer such high standard questions at such an age is ridiculous!'." Oh my god...RITA SKEETER HAS DONE IT NOW.
Tom: Hey, it's going to be okay-
Dean: Hey Y/n, is that your owl?

I looked up and saw my owl fly in with a red letter. I groaned and rubbed my face. More students gathered in the Great Hall which Mae it worse. The letter dropped in front of me and it looked mean.

Seamus: Look! Black's got herself a howler!
Y/n: Shut it Seamus.

Kids laughed and I risked opening the letter. The first gasp sounded like Remus.

Remus: YOU DECIDE TO SAY PETER PETTIGREW IS STILL ALIVE AND COMMITTED THAT CRIME YOUR FATHER MADE?! HOW DISAPPOINTING!! YOUR FATHER WAS ONE OF A KIND MARAUDER AND SO WAS PETER BUT DECIDE TO SAY THAT HE IS STILL ALIVE?!
Tonks: Remus, not so harsh. Sorry dear-
Remus: Y/N! I HOPE YOU ARE PROUD OF YOURSELF! ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY?!
Y/n: Yes! There are very many things I'd like to say...I am sorry, and I won't speak the truth again-
Remus: IT IS NOT THE TRUTH-
Y/n: HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?! YOU WEREN'T THERE TO SEE MY FATHER KEEPING ME SAFE IN THE STREETS THEN WORMTAIL COMES OUT AND TRIES TO KILL US! HE PROTECTED ME! MY FATHER SAVED ME! ALL THAT WAS LEFT OF WORMTAIL WAS A FINGER! He transformed into a rat and scurried away. You wouldn't know what it's like to see your father be tortured with a curse and driven away and me being driven away to you. FOR FOUR YEARS!!
Remus: I am going to tell you this right now and only now, I am happy I took you in...and when I heard you wanted potions to be your favorite class, I broke because I knew that Snape would treated your awful because you are Sirius Blacks daughter. He wouldn't treat you good...one you're a Gryffindor and two your Y/n Black. Your father never wanted you to like Potions either-
Tonks: Remus James Lupin! You stop this now! Sorry dear-we love you! You need to come.

The howler went silent and ripped itself up. I cried and got up, walking out.

Tom: Y/n, darling!
Fred: Just leave her be..

I ran out into the corridors and then down the hall. I saw Snape come around the corner. I stopped.

Snape: Ms.Black.
Y/n: Y-Yes?
Snape: Why are you crying.
Y/n: N-Nothing.
Snape: Fine. Do whatever you're doing.

I ran past him and into the bathroom. I saw moaning Myrtle and she smiled at me.

Myrtle: Y/n Black? Why are you crying?
Y/n: Stupid howler my Godfather sent.
Myrtle: I remember those...how much I miss them.

I looked at her confused.

Y/n: Missed them?
Myrtle: Yes. It was nice to open a mean letter from someone because they care about you...not now. Now for me. I'm dead. The reason I died was because they said "Go away!" And didn't want to be by me.

I looked at her and wiped away my last tear.

Myrtle: Even though those letters are the worse Y/n, we have to take them as a caring sign-
Y/n: What if it's from a psychopath? Wanting to kill you?
Myrtle: Don't speak of that non-sense. Now, why would someone do that?
Y/n: Make me scared?
Myrtle: Good point.
Y/n: What if I can't...Can't meet my Godfathers expectations to begin like a daughter to him?
Myrtle: I know how that feels...ITS RUBBISH! Trust me, no one wants that feeling...they decide to pack up and go away, taking their love with them and not leaving you with any. Is that what is between you and your godfather?
Y/n: N-No....sometimes when I feel I mistaken him and he gets so pissed...I feel like he isn't himself anymore.
Myrtle: Well I'll tell you this, you are so lucky to be alive and have a family Y/n, I don't...I hope you see that.

She flew down and moaned and dived into her toilet.

Tom: Y/n?

I turned around and faced him. He walked to me and hugged me and I hugged him back.

Y/n: Hi...
Tom: Are you Alright?
Y/n: I'm fine.
Tom: You aren't-
Y/n: I SAID IM FINE!

He backed away, looking sad.

Y/n: Honestly.
Tom: I-I'm Sorry...
Y/n: No...I'm sorry...
Tom: I never wanted that to happen...I wish you get more happy...

He turned away and began to walk out.

Tom: Get better...
Y/n: Wait!

He stopped and looked at me.

Y/n: I never meant to yell at you...
Tom: Its Alright. I get it all the time.

He walked away and I sighed.