Earth's Strongest Robot

'A great move from Harley! The latest and most advanced version of AI!' Loud cheers could be heard as Harley skids in the ground to quickly avoid other opponents.

"Harley!" Zoran cheers as she is practically bouncing off the couch waving her pom poms, both she and Dr. O'shay wearing identical blue caps with Harley's team logo on it.

Astro and Y/n sit next to each other calmly watching the game with Y/n sometimes shaking her hands to wave the pompoms Zoran also gave her.

Zoran, enthusiastic about Harley, backflips before grabbing the television with her whole body, blocking the game to the other watchers. Nora quickly pulls Zoran off the T.V and back in her seat.

Harley calculated his next move. He turns himself into a ball and gets launched by the launcher. His team that has the ball quickly throws before getting grabbed by their opponents. Harley grabs the ball and...

'Harley shoots....!'

But before the ball could enter the goal something big comes up beneath the ground and blocks the goal and also grabs the ball.

This shocks the crowd and Astro, Y/n, Zoran, O'shay, and Nora.

It shows the intruder. An extremely large robot stands in front of the goal, clutching the ball, "I am Pluto." Pluto, as he introduced himself, is preparing to throw the ball, "And I am the best!"

Pluto throws the ball, hard. Harley catches the ball but as expected, it sends him back a few his blades leaving dents to the ground. Harley looks up to Pluto.

"I can stop any of your shots. Go ahead and try again!" Pluto provokes.

"What did you say?" feeling insulted. Harley turns around to score at the other goal and far from Pluto.

'Well, this is an unexpected turn of events! Harley is going for the goal!'

Pluto then activates jets at his ankles to easily catch up to Harley.

Harley calculated his next move. He expects Pluto to jump at him and he would dodge up and throw the ball at the goal as his win.

He didn't expect Pluto to appear in front of him.

Harley tries to skid back but bump into something hard. He turned and dread filled his system as he saw Pluto behind him, when he was just in front of him just now.

"What?!" Harley exclaims.

Pluto grabs him by the arm with both hands and throws him at the goal, one that everyone knows is electric.

Disturb and shock are what everyone just witnessed.

Then, a laugh could be heard in the entire stadium, "Harley has been defeated." The voice states. "I created Pluto, the world's strongest robot!" Then in the monitor of the stadium, a video is broadcasting a man in a mask.

"That voice sounds like..." Astro trails off.

"Dr. Tenma!" O'Shay finishes with anger.

"Pluto's next challenge is Delta, the Robot Squad Chief...Hercules, Robot World Champion...Epsilon, Robotic Environmental Observer...Y/n, the Doll Weapon...and finally, Astro!" Pluto flies up and destroys the screen that was showing Astro's face.

"I look forward to meeting the four of you." Tenma finishes, his laughter echoing.

"Are you gonna accept his challenge, brother?" Zoran asked.

Astro, feeling conflicted, utter "I don't know."

O'Shay sits down angrily, spouting, "This is madness!"