The Blue Knight

"So, who's this blue knight guy?" Astro asked a robot mailman. "He's a robot. But that's all anyone knows. There have been some rumors going around though." The mailman said.

Astro handed him the letter he was tasked to send, "what rumors?" he asked.

"Well, you didn't hear it from me. But I heard the Blue Knight secretly attacked a robot transport boat in the middle of the night. And then took out an entire shipping warehouse." The mailman explained.

Somewhere in the distance. The Blue Knight chases after a robot lady.

"You don't want to be on his bad side. Cause the Blue Knight will take on anyone anywhere." He added.

"Sounds like this guy is a big bully," Astro said, his eyes widening a little.

"No. He's fighting to save robots that are being mistreated by their masters. He doesn't care what laws he has to break either." The mailman said. Astro gasp a little. "Whatever you do. Don't try to stop him."

"Help me!" They heard a woman's voice in the distance.

Astro and the Mailman, and a few civilians, turn and saw a robot woman running towards them. Fear etch in her face as she calls out for help.

Astro met her halfway and ask what's wrong.

The woman went behind Astro while explaining, "the Blue Knight he's chasing me!"

"The Blue Knight? Where?" Astro asks.

The woman point in the distance, "up there! There!"

Astro looks to where she's pointing and saw the Blue Knight, sitting on his horse, on top of a building. Looking at them.

"Wow...That must be him..." Astro said.

The Blue Knight then hears police sirens getting near him and quickly flies off. The police cars chase after him.

"I'll go up there and-" Just as Astro was about to leave. A hand stops him.

"No. Don't. It's alright now, you save me." It was a woman. "I've been reading all about you in the papers you're a real hero."

While that was happening. Y/n walks out of the Ministry of Science. "Thanks for the help today, Y/n!" A scientist thanked. Y/n simply bow in his direction and left. The sliding door closing.

Y/n turns to where Astro is supposed to be and saw him talking to a woman. Y/n tilted her head, a little confused, "who's that woman...?" She mutters to herself.

As she was getting near them. The woman stands up straight and left.

"Who was she?" Y/n ask, slightly scaring Astro.

"She was asking for help. She was being chased after by the Blue Knight." Astro explained.

Y/n look at him confused, "who?" She asks.

"I'll tell you on the way home," Astro said, activating his boots and flies off. Y/n following.

The next day. A threat came in one of the Mach planes. The target was the Mach 15, which just so happen to be where Dr. O' shay is for the conference he was going to. The peoples in charge of the planes wasn't convinced, it'll the Mach 10 disappeared by a wormhole projector the person implanted. The woman, that was in charge of the wormhole, says she'll do the same to the Mach 15 if they don't do exactly what she tells them.

Astro was called by Detective Tawashi and so he quickly heads out to Metro City Police. Y/n stayed behind. Because 1.) Tawashi said they only need Astro for this (FY too, Tawashi), 2.) Because Y/n was fine it, 3.) Because Y/n and the ARRS (The Anti Robot Robot Squad) is leader didn't really...see eye to eye the first time they met.