Red, Red, All Day

Peace and quiet...

It's one of those days where nothing happens in Metro City or other parts of the world. So, humans and robots can just go about their day normally. Well, all but a certain stoic robot girl...

After the awkward good-bye, Y/n made after Kennedy's re-match, she spent a lot of her time in her room, outdoors, or just alone in general. Though she would spend her time with Astro, Zoran, O'shay, or her other friends, she doesn't like being ALONE with Astro...

The second they were alone Y/n would quickly excuse herself or just bolt out of there.

Y/n doesn't mean to (probably). She was just really...Well...She doesn't know. Her system would start to heat up and her face would glow the second she glances at Astro.

So, what did Y/n do when faced with something she didn't understand? Easy. She would avoid said feelings before asking for help.

She still hasn't asked for help, but she will. Eventually.

So for now, she will go to school (earlier than usual) and do her mundane tasks with some added tasks: Jumping through windows and dashing through the halls.

Y/n was understandably scolded by her teachers and they were more furious and confused when she explained her reason.

"I...have no proper explanation but I must avoid Astro before I can find a solution for my problem."

When asked about her problem to see if they can help to stop her absurd actions that cause the other children to scream in terror when seeing another student jump from the 5th floor.

Y/n stayed ambiguous, "After the incident with the Micro Bears, I was heavily affected by the gamma waves that have made me act strange with Astro."

They let her go considering they don't know what they could do to help.

Y/n continues with her day by finishing the work given and being around her group of friends.

Luculia is by no means Y/n's reader like Astro, who understands the simplest flinch in her facial expression (if there was in the beginning). But just from Y/n's ominous aura, she is not her usual neutral self.

So when lunch rolled around and Y/n did her strange quick exit from class again, Luculia decided to confront her once and for all, with Sam and Yuki.

They found her at the building's rooftop simply looking out in the distance.

Luculia stands next to her, "Y/n, is something the matter?" She asked.

Y/n looked down before nodding.

Yuki steps forward, crossing his arm, "what is it? You've been acting strange- well, STRANGER for a week straight!"

Sam whacks the back of his head, "We're just a little worried, is all. You seem to be...avoiding a certain robot boy."

Understanding the hint she was giving, Y/n flinched a little before placing her head down at her hands holding the railing, her body slightly trembling.

Seeing her shake a little, the three get more concerned.

"Whoa! Did something happen between you two?! Did you do something wrong?" Yuki exclaimed.

Sam glares at him, "quite will you?" She turns back to Y/n, "It couldn't be that bad right? Nothing a little talk to fix a misunderstanding couldn't hurt."

Y/n instantly stops shaking before shaking her head vigorously.

"Why not?" Luculia asked.

"I..." Y/n starters, "...I don't know why I'm like this..."