Micro Bear

It's a festive time at our robot friends' school. Kennedy's soccer team is going against another team from another school. The scores are tied and it's almost time.

Astro, Y/n, and their other friends cheer for Kennedy. Kennedy, in a rush, steals the ball and quickly runs for the goal.

"Whoo! Go, Kennedy!" Alejo cheers.

"Quickly run for the goal!" Abercrombie yells.

"hurry Ken, hurry!" Astro shouts.

Y/n turns to her friends and sees them wildly throwing their hands and screaming as loud as they can among the other screaming crowd.

She turns her head back to the game and tries to copy her friends but her moves are...stiff, to say the least.

Kennedy dodges players in his way. Just as he was nearing the goal another player tries to steal the ball but fails, but this caused Kennedy to almost trip and lose the ball but he was able to balance him and the ball back.

And with one final kick, Kennedy scores and wins the game.

Everyone cheers much louder than they already were. All, except for Astro and Y/n who have their eyebrows furrowed at what they saw.

Kennedy stands their shock while looking at his arm but that quickly vanishes when his teammates cheered around him, so he joins as well, forgetting what just happened.

"Did you see that shot? That was so awesome!" Abercrombie said.

Alejo, "Well what did you expect? Kennedy learned everything he knows about soccer from me." He turns to Astro and Y/n, "right?"

"huh? Oh, yeah." Astro answers before turning back to where Kennedy is being thrown by his teammates and congratulating him for the win.

After the game and ceremonies for the teams that played and for the winners, everyone started leaving. Astro wanted to talk with Kennedy so he stayed behind. Y/n also wanted to stay but Astro convinces her that he'll be fine and it'll just be a quick chat.

"It's okay, Y/n. I'll just have a talk with Kennedy about...you know." Astro nervously scratches the back of his head.

"Yes, but Kennedy might get defensive on this topic," Y/n said.

"I'm sure it's not going to be like that..." Astro's voice trails off.

Y/n sighs, "I understand. I'll see you back." Y/n flies off

Astro watches Y/n fly off before he turns to go search for Kennedy.

Astro was able to find Kennedy just as he was about to leave. He quickly calls out to him but as he stands in front of his friend, he feels nervous.

Kennedy notices his friend's slight discomfort and asks, "Astro, what's wrong? It seems you've been acting strange ever since the game?"

"I know. It's great that you won. But..." Astro looks down to avoid Kennedy's eyes.

Kennedy, impatient, urges Astro, "Well? But what?"

Astro looks back to Kennedy's, "when you kick the final shot, I saw your hand touch the ball. It did, didn't it?"

Kennedy gasps and steps back, remembering that when he was about to trip at the final shot he was able to balance himself but the ball bounced higher and knocked onto his arm.

"Astro, did you tell anyone about this?!" Kennedy asks, panicking.

Astro shakes his head no.

Kennedy fully turns away from him, "It...was an accident..."