Venus Robots

What should have been a normal night of fishing to three men turned out to be something more when they pulled up a batch of fish with an unknown robot included. 

So said robot was brought to the ministry of science to be examine by Dr. O'shay with Astro and Y/n on his side. 

"You see, you two, what we have here is a very old Venus robot." O'shay explained.

Astro turn his head to O'shay, Y/n continuing to examine the robot, "will he be okay?" He ask.

"I can patch him up but I'm not sure that will help him on the long run." O'shay walk towards a computer and starts typing on it, "let's see what information we can pull up about Venus robots. If memory serves me right this units were designed over 20 years ago."

They then watch a documentary about the Venus robots. It explains why they were brought to the planet they are named after, and in there system; a powerful Liquid Nitro-ray that freeze the entire planet. 

"Amazing. Their Nitro-ray can freeze an entire planet." Y/n said (ya'll know in what tone) examining the video where the Venus robots freeze the entire planet of Venus. 

"Yes, if someone program them that way. Those Nitro-rays are exactly why many believe that the Venus robots were to dangerous. Sadly, they were deactivated and dumped to the bottom of the ocean; abandoned forever." O'shay explains.

"Poor Venus robots..." Astro said.

"Well, one malfunction could have destroyed our whole planet. And this was at a time at history where humans feared robots were already getting too powerful. The robots should have been disable, but this unit's sensory chip indicated totally operational. Right up when it was caught in that boats fishing net." O'shay wondered. He turns around to leave to run more test.

Astro and Y/n were also about to follow him when a voice stop them, "h-have you seen my captain?" It ask shakily. Astro turn to the Venus robot, confuse, "captain?" He ask, but it didn't respond.

He turn to Y/n and ask, "you heard that too, right?" Y/n nodded examining the robot again. 

So later that night the two decided to search for the other Venus robots. They were somewhere in the ocean before they decided to dive at the bottom of the sea. And just to be sure they wouldn't get lost they hold hands and Astro use his High-beams to see in the dark. 

Both of them then started to hear something in the deep sea. They found an opening and entered there. The sight amaze them both. A whole entire city under the water. 

Astro and Y/n deactivate their boots and landed softly in the ground. 

"Amazing! A whole under water robot world!" Astro examined excitedly, looking at the city.

A Venus robot spotted the two and stop besides them. It look a little different than the other Venus robots. It seemed a little taller and had a yellow color instead of a full red color like the others. "Who are you?" It asked.

"I'm Astro" Astro introduce himself, before slightly stepping to the side to show Y/n, "and this is my friend; Y/n." Y/n merely nodded as a response. "And we are robot built by humans." Astro added.

This seem to confuse the Venus robot. "Humans? No. We were built by the Captain." It said.

This made Y/n arch an eyebrow. "Captain? That's not what Dr. O'shay said." 

"Come I will show you." The Venus robot started to walk ahead, Y/n and Astro following.

The Venus robot brought them somewhere steep. The Venus robot then ask the two bout a brother of theirs that went to the surface, but didn't return. Y/n caught off saying that he was damage and was getting repaired. The Venus robot explained that the reason their brother went up the surface was so he could find their captain.