23

yiren froze on the spot, then slowly turned around to face her twin brother, beside him stood chaeryeong looking all anxious.

"damn i can't believe you" yangyang muttered.

"yang calm down" chaeryeong grabbed the boy's arm, and of course he ignored her, like how he ignored the presence of the three year old and kept on rambling some inappropriate things.

"was it him? did you cheat on my best friend because of him?" he raised his voice, yiren's eyes widened and jaehyun stood up.

"oh god" chaeryeong let go of her boyfriend's arm and placed both the palm of her hands on each side of yoon-oh's ears, who was happily eating his ice cream.

"yang what the fuck are you saying?" yiren started in german, a sign that she was really serious, she had no idea why yangyang was getting worked up all of a sudden, it definitely wasn't like him, he rarely snapped at people or get mad.

"oh stop acting like you don't know what-"

"daddy? mommy?" yoon-oh looked from jaehyun to yiren, tilting his head in confusion.

"wha-? you have a fucking child??" he shouted and people around the ice cream parlor started looking at them, although no one else understood what they were saying, there was obviously something going on.

chaeryeong bit her lip in anxiousness and grabbed yoon-oh from the chair(who started crying from all the shouting) she gave jaehyun a look that she could handled it and headed outside, bouncing the baby up and down in attempt to calm him down.

"dude calm down" jaehyun said quietly.

"what? don't you dare 'dude' me" yangyang respond sassily.

"god- you're driving me insane" yiren ran a hand through her long brown hair.

"oh-i'm driving you insane? you literally have a fucking child!" he exclaimed.

the girl stood up this time, obviously sick of her brother acting like a drama queen.

"can you get any more stupid?? we've literally already had this conversation before!" yiren didn't care about all the staring anymore.

"then whose child is that?? why do you keep on showing up with that child in your arms??"

"i-" yangyang shot her a look.

"well?"

"it's complicated" she answered quietly.

"what do you mean-"

"he's my child" jaehyun cut off,

yangyang choked on his saliva.

"jae"

_________

"this was one hell of a day" yangyang sighed. they both agreed to go home(parents house) together and talk out whatever they needed to talk about.

jaehyun also finally explained everything about yoon-oh, it took a while for yangyang to understand since he's utterly stupid, but he did anyway.

so right now, they sat on yangyang's car alone, right after the dropped of chaeryeong.

"i'm sorry for acting like such an asshole" the boy started.

"you better be" both laughed for a few seconds then quiet downed.

"i'm sorry too.. for cheating on your best friend" it turns out, yangyang was stupid, but still not that stupid since he realized that there was definitely something wrong going on between the two, and well, forced lucas to tell the truth(more like made him drink until he told the truth)

"it's not me who needs to hear that"
he gave her a weak smile.

"i already told him, like a million times" she chuckled, but it sounded sad.
"i didn't mean to hurt him you know.. i was stupid, and i will forever regret it for the rest of my life"

at that moment, yiren realized, she's been using the cheating thing as an excuse, because she already did fall out of love for lucas before that incident, and it made her feel even worse.

"well.." he took a breath. "maybe you didn't mean to hurt him, but you still did" he let out a deep sigh.

"like... really hurt him" he muttered under his breath, but yiren still managed to hear it.

"what?"

"no, it's nothing" yangyang chuckled.
it wasn't his story to tell. she gave him a suspicious look.

"so, jung jaehyun?" he changed the topic.

"it's not what you think, i didn't cheat with him... he's just" the girl stared at her hands. what was he? where they even dating? wasn't she just a babysitter or something?

"well, do you love him?"

____
lmao, sorry for taking long :c

also,

happy new year!!🥳