16

the rumors didn't die down and it definitely didn't get better. everyone would continuously stare at her during break or lunch time. and she tried avoiding lucas the whole day.

"ugh! this is driving me crazy!"

"what the hell are you complaining for? they're judging me, not you" yiren turned to face jaehyun,

"who the fuck even sent that picture out? i'll gladly beat him up" the boy clocked his tongue and placed a hand on his waist as they stopped to open her locker.

now that yiren thinks about it, who did send that picture around? she didn't really anyone else she knew from school when they were there.

"beating them up doesn't stop the rumors" she rolled her eyes, violence isn't really the answer to everything.

yiren jolted in surprise when a loud sound echoed in her ears. "mark?"

the boy called mark crouched on the floor as he picked up a few pieces of books and papers.

"o-oh hey yi" he smiled. "are you alright?"
the girl helped him pick up the scattered pieces of paper. "y-yeah"

she handed him the papers, "i gotta go, s-see you" mark smiled weakly.

"what's wrong with him?"

a few seconds later, yiren's phone dinged, receiving a text from none other than lucas.

lucas

hey
can we talk?
i'm sure you know what it's about.
you can't avoid me forever.

the girl bit her lip.

"it's lucas" she told jaehyun who gave her a questioning look.

he rolled his eyes at the name, "what does he want?"

"he just wants to talk"

"i'll come with you" he pursed his lips together, making his dimples visible.

for the tenth time today, yiren gave him a weird look. "why is your flatass acting like  you're my boyfriend or something?" she said as she closed her locker.

the boy looked offended, then his lips formed into a smirk. "you wish"

"i don't"

they reached the gates when little droplets of rain started pouring. "aish" none of them had an umbrella. although snow hasn't really formed yet, it was still really cold.

jaehyun slid of his denim jacket off, hovering it above his and yiren's head. "you'll get sick"

"you wanna get stranded here?" the girl shook her head. they ran as fast as they can, letting the cold droplets of water hit their skin. it was a good thing that their houses wasn't very far from school.

they reached jaehyun's house first. both panting and gasping for air.

"here" the boy tossed her a towel. he leaned on the counter as he ruffled his soaking wet hair. he prioritized covering yiren's head more than his.

"you use it, i'm not really that soaked" she handed the towel back but he didn't take it and just stared at the beautiful sight before his eyes.

the younger sighed and rolled her eyes. she tiptoed in attempt to reach the boy's height but fell on his chest instead.

she looked around until she spotted a small stool and grabbed it.
"sit" jaehyun immediately obeyed since she looked so persistent.

yiren used the small towel and ruffled his light brown hair. his eyebrows furrowed and his dimples appeared as the girl was harshly ruffling his hair. "ow!"

after a few seconds she spoke again, "change your shirt, you'll catch cold" with that, jaehyun stood up, towering over the shorter.

silence surrounded them, their faces about an inch close to each other, yiren felt like her heart was gonna explode. she knew that jaehyun was considered one of the most good-looking people in school. but she never really noticed that he was this beautiful.

his skin was so smooth, his eyes sparkled, his damp hair slightly covering his thick eyebrows, and oh gosh. his lips. they were plump and pink, not to mention they looked like the softest thing in the world.

jaehyun was thinking the same thing. he's always considered yiren the prettiest girl he'd ever seen ever since 4th grade. he never flirted or even tried approaching her, there was just something in him that made him never want to play with her feelings or break her heart.

he didn't wanna admit it. but he's definitely whipped.

he inched closer and closer, until they could both hear each other's unsteady breathing.

and their lips met.

yiren felt a million butterflies in her stomach, it made her legs weak, jaehyun noticed this and held the girl's waist to prevent her from falling. he didn't know if it was because he hasn't kissed anyone for a long time, but this kiss definitely felt different than any kiss he's ever had before.

the coldness suddenly disappeared and all jaehyun could feel was heat running through his body. he sucked on the girl's lip earning a light moan from her.

they pulled away after a minute trying to catch their breaths, face flushed, lips were all red and swollen. jaehyun's eyes landed on the small clock hanging on the wall.

"oh shit. yoon"

____

guess who's editing and re-uploading? me. my stupid ass forgot to put pics.. anyway i suck at this..

 anyway i suck at this

CUTIES.