12

the girl shifted on her sit uncomfortably. she stared at her hands resting on the kitchen island.

"w-why are you staring like that?" yiren pursed her lips, still not looking at the boy in front of her.

jaehyun then scoffed and clicked his tongue.
"me? staring?" his tone was unbelievably low and intimidating. the girl kept her mouth shut for a few seconds then looked up to see that the boy was still staring at her, his arms were crossed, eyebrows were furrowed.

"see?! you are staring!" the younger female raised her voice.

"i am not" the boy leaned on his chair and continued giving the girl a piercing gaze.

"why are you still lying when you're obviously staring!" yiren stood up from her chair. she's annoyed on how the older boy was treating her since they left the fair.

"i'm the liar?? you're the liar!" he stood up from his chair too, towering over the shorter female.

"what?? why is it suddenly about me?? this is about you!" the girl spat as she took a step closer.

"you said you were gonna take care of yoon-oh!"

"i did!"

"you did! with that annoying ass douchebag" jaehyun muttered the last words to himself, but yiren was still able to hear it.

"w-what?" the girl calmed down a bit.
but before they could finish their arugument, a small voice echoed from the bathroom.

"yuno is done pooping!"

"happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday yoooonnnn-oohhhh" they sang. although there were only the two of them singing, the baby was still happily clapping his hands. they all wore a party hat, jaehyun struggled as it was way too small for him.

"make a wish" jaehyun patted his son's head as yiren held the birthday cake. it was covered in smooth white and sky blue frosting with a moomin figurine on top and 3 thin colorful candles.

it took yoon-oh a few tries to fully blow the candle. he was finally able to put out the flame the fifth time with the help of jaehyun.

"wait! we have to document this!" yiren squealed, excitedly grabbing her phone from her pocket. she pressed the timer and leaned it on the cake's box across the table. then hurriedly ran toward the other two.

one..two..three...

snap. the three of them smiled happily at the camera.

snap.  the girl laughed as the baby raised his hands up excitedly.

snap. the boy smiled as he witnessed his son giggling happily.

snap.  jaehyun's eyes landed on yiren.

she's so beautiful.

"jung?" jaehyun realized that he was spacing out, both yoon-oh and yiren were staring at him.

"alright let's eat!"

"did baby yoon have fun today?"
yiren asked as he dried the baby's hair with a towel, she just finished giving him a bath while jaehyun did the dishes.

"yuno had fun with yiwen and daddy and uncle wucas!" he giggled as the girl carried him and placed him on the kitchen island right behind jaehyun who was sulking at the mention of uncle 'wucas' .

yiren walked over to the boy.
"let me help"

"i can do it"

"but i wanna help" she pushed the older by the hips. "and i said i can do it" he also pushed the girl's shoulder, shoving her aside.

she pouted but kept on insisting,

"just-" she pushed the taller boy again, "let me do it" she kept on pushing with both of her hands but jaehyun's heavy weight just wouldn't budge.

he then moved aside, causing the girl to stumble down, her hands landing on the soapy plate on the sink. it was pretty painful.

she shot a annoyed look to the boy who was smirking. she then threw a handful of soap foam on jaehyun.

the boy gasped sarcastically as soap landed on his black shirt.

"i hate you" the girl stuck out her tongue and continued throwing the soap on him, until it landed on his mouth.

"yah!" he spit out the bitter taste.

"i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry" yiren put her hands together, the older boy looked really mad.

she was about to run away from the scene of the crime when jaehyun grabbed her wrist and pulled the girl close to him.

yiren frozed at the spot, feeling so small next to him as she faced his chest.

jaehyun's hand slid its way to the younger's waist, he inched closer and closer, the girl felt like her heart was about explode.

their faces were an inch away, he then moved his face next to her neck, his hot breath itching on her skin.

"hey, you can't run away... you have to finish what you started" he whispered on her ear.

"i- uh-" of course, who was she kidding? it was jung jaehyun, the fuck boy, he played with a lot of girl's hearts, maybe he was about to play with her heart?

maybe i won't run away,
maybe i'll let him play with my heart after all.

"yiwen? daddy?"

____
hi there. why am i so awkward? :c

ashdvdhsvxvshshhj those dimples<3

i wish i was this pretty ㅠㅠ