Bootcamp

Our alarms set off at four thirty A.M, just enough time for us to get ready n start our run to waterfall as a warm up. Papyrus was faster at getting dressed and grabbed our food while I rushed to put on my shoes.

Training was hell for the most part but I wasn't giving up, "we have thirty minutes sister are you ready".

"I'm ready", we started our run threw the snow and cold winds.

When we made it threw water fall the cold water plus the freezing winds was enough to wake anyone up. We always had the obstacles of water land terrain to keep us on edge seeing as one misstep would lead to us slipping right on our butts.

This run was more then just a warm up to us, its a way for us to work together and keep pace with one another. "Watch your step".

"Ah- thanks", he tugged my arm as not to step on the sludge going down the waterfall.

Once we reached our destination Captain gave us one hell of a work out routine. "String bean! I need you to move those bolders from here all the way to the snail race tracks".

Papyrus didnt question his orders and went right in to it, "Fluff ball! your mission is to grab each of these lanterns and place them near Temmie village". i was about to take the box and leave but he stopped me. "Oh i forgot, they have to be spaced evenly and we cant have the line end at there village . . . they want it to be a secret".

"a secret sir?", I said as he shook his head  and waved me off.

I followed the map down the set path and this area was in need of lights badly, "how have they been going threw here with out a set path till now?".

With no flashlight I had to feel the terrain and use my magic as a guide. "he said evenly but i only have about five lights in here".

As i was thinking of what to do I heard a cry for help. "Halp! Is any tem there?!? Temmie needs halp!".

Going threw the path i placed the lights every ten feet or so and easy to access as i followed the voice to a corner, "Oh Goish you Have found Tem! Temmie thought tem was goner".

the cute little monster in a striped shirt started to come closer, "are you alright? are you hur- GAH! What Are You Doing!!".

The small monster started to climb all over me and plopped them selves right on my head, "Fluffy and warm! tem likes it here! Tem shall rest now".

I tried getting them off but they weren't moving an inch, "You have got to be kidding me . . .".

Letting out a sigh i finished my task and went to the small village they had in a small cove. All there eyes shifted to me as the small monster woke up with delight. "Temz I am back! Temmie was saved by the Fluffy non tem!".

"They is good for halping our tem! thank you non temmie". they all said gathering around me.

'oh my god there's more of them . . and there all like this', crouching down i pet a few of them. "Hello im (Y/n), i was sent here to fix your path with lights by the Captain".

"Oh i am chief tem~ thanx for fixen da path for temmiez! temz say tanx to fluffy bones", he said while jumping away and sitting in a box with eggs in them.

"Thanx fluffy bones", they said while shaking vigorously.

I left back to meet with Pappy and Captain, 'what was that place'.

"Fluff ball! your back sooner then i thought. . . last time i was there it took hours to escape", he said the last part in a low voice.

"you sent me there on purpose didn't you", I said looking at him with a dead expression.

He gave me a big smile moving the conversation along, "Your brother finished his task not to long ago".

"Oh yes! the Blooks are nice ghosts~ did you know they have been running there snail farm for years", Papyrus said ready to tell a story but it was cut short.

"No time for that rookie I need to meet with the Royal family", He grabbed his cape from the dummy post hes been beating up for a while. "You three will come with me as my junior knights in training".

"wait three?", I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"yes, my little guppi- I mean my daughter will come along as well", He turned from us scratching his cheek lightly.

"Im going to be in charge of you punks while the old man talks to the King and Queen", Undyne said while fixing her outfit.

"that looks so cool on you!", Pappy complimented her.

"and uncomfortable", I said pulling on her cape.

"lucky for me I only have to wear this thing for a few hours", she said ruffling my hair and pappys skull.

"Gah! please don't noogie the skeleton".

"Undyne my hair!".

"Fuhehehehe", she laughed n let go.

We took river persons fair to Hot lands and made our way to the castle and on the way I couldn't get my mind off the humans living there, 'did dad know the Captain was going there? will i get in trouble again? . . . No it was happenstance so it cant be helped'.

"that reminds me rookies your father said after my meeting he would come collect you from my care", he said while holding the door for us.

"coming here is always so draining . . i hate the heat", Undyne put her weight on me. "hum? Whoa you feel so cold its nice~".

"w-what? im cold?", I couldn't check seeing as she was on my hair.

"Oh your blue!" papyrus said pointing at his eyes.

Just then footsteps came towards us from above, "Shes here!".

Shun peeked out the balcony and the others came over looking on with him, "Big sister (Y/n)! ".

I gave them a little wave and i noticed a part of the structure was cracking, 'huh? . .'. Following the crack it was going right to the children. " . .oh no".

to my words they looked at what i was watching and faster then they could react i was already in motion. "Get Away From The Edge!".

My words reached to late but Shun shoved the girls out the way, "Wa- AHH!".

The floor and wall beneath him crumbled in a huge chunk as i ran to him, ' im not ganna make it'. My eyes went golden as I disappeared off the ground and right under Shun.

'Crap! I forgot about the landing!!'.

Holding onto him tightly something hard hit my back softening my landing, "are you alright". Looking up at the voice it was the Captain caught us both before hitting the ground, "That was quick but always look where your landing before you leap".

"y-yes sir, sorry about that", I said turning a few shades of red.

Shun was laughing , "he just saved you while saving me".

"h-hush you I just did an epic thing so dont laugh", I said in a childish tone. "a-anyway lets go, The girls must be worried".

With a nod we were let down and escorted Shun inside the castle, 'this is going to be a long day'.