Isolation

Sans and Papyrus watched as the Purple lightning magic Surrounded her body turning everything black, "Brother what do we do!?!".

Sans looked at papyrus, "I-I . . .". He couldn't think of anything aside from one thing, "Knock her out!".

"Excuse Me!! We Do What Now?!?", he said baffled at his suggestion.

"Its the only way her magic will stop feeding the corruption! Pap Trust Me", He said extending his arm taking aim.

"I trust you . . just make the damage minimal . . ", he was un easy but followed Sans lead.

Sans used blue magic to hold her in place, "Ughh!". She grunted while sans looked at pappy, "sorry fluffball but it will be over soo-!!!".

She was slowly getting up as the magic wasn't holding her down like he planned, "Wha- PAPYRUS NOW! She's Absorbing My Attack!!".

Papyrus threw his bone attacks making contact, "d-did that work?". Sans let her go and she fell to the ground not moving.

"looks like it", Sans walked close with caution. "we need to call Gaster".

Papyrus made the call, "Dad . . . Its (Y/n) . . .n-no well . . . we had to render her unconscious- . . . .sans did . . . by the first sentry station . . . yes . . . alright see you soon then".

"well?".

"he said you might have been to rash and tried another method then 'Smacking her skull like a pumkin' and that he would be here as soon as possible", he said going on one knee poking her with a bone first.

Picking her up and rubbing her forehead he looked at sans, "It did work but I wish we didn't have to hurt her".

Sans let out a sigh, "I know its not my favorite option but its the only one i could think of".

Walking back to the house they saw Gaster running up from river persons path, "How is she?!".

"knocked out".

"i see that, i meant her condition", he said looking at her eye. "its spread to the top of her skull cracking at the brow bone. " . . . This is going to sound heartless and very awful but we need to take her to the 'lower levels' ".

Sans looked at him with a shocked expression, "Are You Serious! Thats The Best Thing You Can Come Up With!?! ".

"Your 'idea' Of knocking her out wasn't any better", He said arguing.

"um-". pap tried to speak up but was drowned out.

"The Lower Levels!? Shes your kid! My Sister!! Like Hell I'll Let Her Go There!".

"guys!".

"What Other Choice Do We Have! Look I Will Not Stand Here And Argue Im Doing My Best As It Is!".

"STOP IT, Both Of You!!", Papyrus said tearing up from frustration as he hugged me closer to him. "I dont know alot of what's happening and i know that you don't want to tell me but What i do know is that all this yelling Wont help her get better . . . . so why don't we work together to help (y/n) instead of fighting". He let out a heavy sigh looking at them both as they were rendered speechless.

Sans spoke up, "Sorry bro . . your right".

"I lost my temper out of frustration . . . i apologize as well. The point still remains and i won't change my mind but i want you to see how i plan to help her".

He took all of us to the Lab threw secret passages as to not alert the Royal family or the guards of what had happened to me.

meanwhile in my passed out state the darkness in my mind still lingered with a voice calling out to me in the distance, 'I heard sans and paps but i cant hear them anymore . . . '.