What did you call him!

It has been half a month that I was living in my new home and it was pretty rough the first few days.

Waking up from nightmares and thinking I was going to die every time I stepped out of the house was a constant fear of mine. 'I haven't had proper sleep in days . . . But I can't just go into there room's'.

Papyrus was back in school after holidays and sans was home schooled meaning we would go with Gaster to work, I would sit in the corner doing sheets of work he had prepared for me.

"(Y/n) today I want you to shadow papyrus at school to see if you can adjust properly", He said reading over paperwork.

My sleepy state snapped and I almost choked on my food, "What! SCHOOL!? A-am I allowed to go to that place!?!".

"Easy it's nothing to get so worked up over, just a place with other kids learning there ABC's", sans handed me paper a towels.

"We get to go to school together sister, not to mention we will be in the same grade! Isn't that fun", papyrus was really happy for me to be joining him.

"When do I go? TODAY!?", I basically jumped out my chair and pulled his arm.

"No, you will start in three days. I had a discussion with the instructor and she will evaluate you starting Monday, if I for any reason think you are in danger I will take you out and teach you myself".

"You mean with more of the addition and subtraction with intro to multiplication? Or are you talking about the basic reading skills?".

Gaster gave me a smirk, "I know your smart, sans prefers to be home schooled while papyrus enjoys interacting with others despite being at the top of his class".

"Really?", pappy beamed a proud smile at me.

'He might not act it but he has always been one to act fast when things go south'.

"Then this is to see if I like being around others my age?", I said understanding a bit.

"precisely, if you think it's not for you then you come to work with me and go home when papyrus gets out of school".

"But going to work with you . . It's . . Well . . ".

"We know you don't like going to the lab so we came up with this little idea", sans gave me a smile.

"Ah- it's that obvious, thanks for this guys".

For the past few days I couldn't sleep papyrus was coaching me on how to treat the others while sans was showing me how to put up with them all, "so when they ask you to play make sure to be fair and don't tag them back".

"Make sure to give them a hard time and loop them around trees and use magic to hide your footprints in the snow".

"WHAT! Brother that's cheating!".

"Its more like an advantage others don't have~", he shrugged.

"I think that's cheating sans", I said siding with papyrus.

Monday, that's the day I started my shadowing. 'This is making me nervous . . I know when I met the boys they were nice to me but how will others react'.

My teacher was Ms. Vista a small lady who had the appearance of a smokey  black fox with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

Papyrus was In charge of making sure I didn't run away, "come on (Y/n) Dad said you're not allowed to be shy,  be confident~".

'Easy for you to say Mr. ball of energy'.

"Oh hello there my little students, you must be the new one who's shadowing today", her voice was as clear as a bell.

Paps gave me a nudge, "y-yes I'm (Y/n) Gaster ma'am it's very nice to meet you and thank you for today".

"So polite~ come in class is about to start soon, papyrus show her where to sit and place her things".

"Yes Ms. Vista! Right away", paps was always so helpful and kind to me it was hard to believe what I saw next.

After the class had its break for lunch I was surrounded by children of all types, "so how come you didn't start school till now?".

"Oh well I was always sick so-".

"Wow your hair looks like a cloud can I touch it!?".

"I-I dont really mind-", they didn't let me finish what I was saying at all.

"Hey are you sure your related to each other? Did your dad make you in his lab", the kids started to laugh and snicker looking over at papyrus.

'What's that suppose to mean! . . . Little brats', I had a wicked idea and smiled a bit.

"Hey you know what? That was funny~ wanna hear a good joke", he was confused and asked what my joke was.

"Knock knock", I started.

"Really? A knock knock joke, what ever . . who's there?", he said thinking this was pathetic.

"Mi-mon!".

"Mi-mon who?", he said not getting it.

"Wow dude? Do you really not know who your mom is!? That's rough buddy", everyone started laughing and he turned a bit red stomping away.

A few stayed and talked to me for a bit when I noticed papyrus was alone, ' .  .  . Why is he eating alone'. I saw a few kids go up to him but they didn't look friendly, "who are they?".

A girl made a sour face, "oh those guys . . You know the rabbit lady at the inn? There her kids. Butch, Jim, and junior. I would stay away if I were you since there nothin but meanies".

Hearing enough I got up and made my way to pap, "how's the lunch today pasty~".

"Oh you got My favorite~ I'll take that since you don't look hungry, Right", he snatched the cookies we made yesterday.

"Sucks you have to baby sit your sister even at school huh, don't worry we can take hers next", they were cornering him and pushing his face in his food.

'You little', I was about to kick the back of there legs when papyrus spoke up.

"You can do what you want to me but never hurt my sister!", he had a fire in his eyes.

'Papyrus . . .'.