I choose . . .

I felt welcome here playing with everyone but I could see there hesitation when calling for me.

"Hey! Try this~ if you liked the cookies your going to love the fruits", Chara gave me an apple.

'It's weird that I know what it is but I don't know what it tastes like'.

Taking a bite the sweet juicy taste filled my mouth, "Mmm~".

"Look at this, it's a buttercup~ dad grew them himself", Asriel handed me flowers.

"It feels odd not calling you by name? OH! I know why don't we think of a name together~ that way we can call you easier", Papyrus said holding my hand with a big smile.

"That's not a bad idea papyrus", Gaster came over making me shift behind papy.

The king looked like a kind father with a goofy look on his face while on the other hand this guy I couldn't read at all, "u-umm. . . I-I never really thought about giving myself a name".

"Then we can think of one, right guys?", Asriel said as everyone nodded.

"Personally I think letting these dip sticks pick a name is a huge mistake, . . . . What about Ariel . . . ", Chara said fidgeting a bit with semi red cheeks.

"No way, she looks like an Tore!", Asriel said jumping on charas back.

"Oh oh! I like Athanasia~ it sounds like a princess name~ and we can call her Athy for short", he had sparkles in his eyes as he holds out a book as a reference.

"Eh- I like bob or should it be bobina~", sans wasn't even trying.

"Brother that's a horrible name".

"My child, what do you think?".

"I'm not sure about the last one", I giggled at the silly name.

Gaster spoke up, "what about (y/n) . . . (Y/n) Gaster to be exact".

Everyone turned to him in shock, "w-WHAAATTT!?!?".

I repeated him slowly, "(Y/n) Gaster?".

"WE GET TO HAVE A SISTER!!!", papyrus was squealing with joy.

"A sister . .", sans said looking like life was draining from his face.

"A sister . . . I would have siblings . . And you as a f-father. . .", I said feeling very shy and unsure.

"Yes, only if you want that is ?", he held out his hand to me and I took it.

"I accept sir on a few conditions", i said gripping onto his hand.

"conditions?", he looked at me seriously.

"I dont want to be beaten! I want proper food! . . . maybe a few clothes . . . a proper education . . and a warm place to sleep", the more i listed the sadder the adults faces got.

"We can do all that and more if need be", he said with a straight face but he had a sad look to his eyes.

"Wonderful~ now you have a little girl, oh I do hope you bring her with you often", Toriel was joyous.

"No fair", Chara pouted.

"I hope we see eachother a lot more (y/n)", Asriel smiled as he said my name.

"Well I get to see her the most because we are now Siblings! Oh (y/n) you can call me the great big brother papyrus!", he said with a big grin.

"What about brother papyrus instead".

"Wonderful, you can call him lazy bones sans", sans came over resting his chin on papy's head.

"Aww come on she can call be brother lazy bones~".

"Unacceptable!", they started bickering.

The king, Queen and Gaster took me aside, "now then (Y/n), from now on rely on Dr. Gaster  for anything and everything", he came close to my ear. "but if you feel like you cant then  come to me and I will be more then willing to spoil- I mean care for you~".

"I heard that your majesty, please try not to steal my new daughter from me", he said while rubbing his temple.

"Do not take There foolishness to heart my child, if you are ever in need or want motherly love I will be more then willing to come to your aid", she said sweetly taking my hand.

"Yes your majes- I mean Toriel ", giving her a smile I accepted all of there kindness.

A sudden voice startled me, "not to cut this sweet moment but we only got two rooms in the house and sharing a room with paps is fun n all but I don't think we can fit our lovely lady".

"Oh sans is right Dad, where is she going to sleep? Our rooms full and yours is a mountain of papers", papyrus said making a big motion with his arms.

"I guess I forgot about that since I'm mostly in the lab", he said thinking about it.

"It seems it's time for renovations~ don't fret there is plenty of room in the castle for you all in the mean time", Toriel clapped her hands and escorted sans papyrus and I out the door.
"You boys deal with the plans and I'll take the children off your hands~", she left with us leaving Gaster and the King in the guarden.