Bad time

'Queen Toriel give me strength to not bash there heads in'.

"Excuse me~ are you friends with my brother?", I said cutely throwing them off guard.

"H-huh . . uh y-yeah! Totally~ hey want to have lunch with me", Jim a chubby looking bunny boy took my hand.

'Ugh so sweaty . . .'.

"Hey! Jim your the youngest so let me have lunch with her today, so what did you bring~", butch pushed his brother out of the way fighting letting the other brother threw.

"Please who needs these guys when you got me, bet you never seen anyone with different colored eyes", he said moving his hair from his face.

"Oh Heterochromia~ It's really pretty", I gave him a smile making the other two turn on him.

" Junior!! You traitor!", they started to fight eachother.

'This is something I read in Queen Toriel's novel, two brothers started war over a girl they both loved~', walking away from them taking out a cloth.

"You alright brother? You got honey on your face", cleaning his face he looked at me with watery eyes.

"(Y/n), sorry about this I can clean myself up", I stopped him from retracting.

"Don't be silly, if someone messes with you it's not Just your problem . . It's mine to", taking out my cookie I broke it in half.

I handed him the biggest half, "you made me feel welcome and always worried about me when I had a problem like my own personal hero, let me help you when your having a hard time too papyrus . . It's only fair~".

wiping away tears so no one else saw, he gave me a big smile and nodded.

By the time I knew it lunch time was over and so were the classes, "so remember to tell your parents that because of heavy snow storms that have been happening we will not have recess, also if it's stormy Don't Come To School".

The kids were to busy giggling to hear Ms. V, "Go straight home and stay out of the forest path! . . . Goodness these kids".

Papyrus and I were the last to leave, "Ms.V thank you for today's lesson".

"Thank you for listening~ I hope to see you again when the weather is right", she saw us off.

Papyrus took my hand, "see you tomorrow Ms. Vista".

"Ah- papyrus wait if you run I'll Trip!".

While walking home there was a commotion on the path way, "huh? What's going on over there".

The boys were at it again but this time picking on the girls that talked to me during lunch, "those little brats".

"They're at it again, as a future royal guardsmen I can't stand here and let them bully any longer", he ran off and I followed closely behind.

We got closer and I heard everything, "You were with her so spill it! What's she like? Did she tell you anything like who she had a crush on?!".

"W-what? We just asked basic questions and even if we did know We wouldn't tell you!", she shoved the boy away.

'. . It's about me . . Great . .'

"Leave then alone!", papyrus confronted them.

"Oh it's you Pasty, oh your cute sisters here to~ ", the eldest said with no shame.