Whats this? Whats this?!

While the Queen was giving me a quick change of clothes, She would give me a frown as I explained to her how I lived and I was honest in every way.

She thought of different questions that seemed more light hearted, "Where did you come from?, do you know of your parents?, how old are you my dear?".

"I came from a secret lab run by the Director. . . . My parents. . . I never knew them, she said I was born from a tube and that I'm not a real monster . . . And I just turned seven today".

"seven . . . Your not that far apart from papyrus, he's a few months older then you", she said getting off the gloomy topic.

". . . I want to talk to Gaster about something if that's possible", I said surprising her a bit.

"What for my child?".

"She was scared of him for a reason so I want to use that to my advantage", I spoke not like a child and it somewhat frightened her in a way.

"If that is true then you wont have to wait long, for now let's finish dressing you", she took off my tattered clothes and new ones were brought to me.

We left the small room and returned to the others where they were waiting for us.

"Wowie~ you look amazing", papyrus came over complimenting my clothes.

"She looks like mom", Chara snickered.

"It looks good on you, Chara don't be mean", Asriel scolded chara.

"I wasn't being mean I was just saying what I thought", he came to me holding a little bag that smelled really good. "Here want one", he held out a circular baked good.

"What is it?", I asked since I've never seen one before.

"Your kidding right? It's a cookie!?", he said with a raised eyebrow handing it to me.

"Cookie. . . I've read about it but never seen one before", taking a bite I was in love with the sweetness.

"Amazing ain't it, mama made them her self", Asriel said with a big smile.

"You made them! Can you show me how to make these Queen Toriel", I said spinning around.

"Please my child just calling me Toriel is alright, and I would love to show you".

"Oh me to! I want to make amazing sweets!", papyrus said jumping for joy.

"But of course, come on then children let's go to the garden", she walked us away from the direction they headed before.

"But I thought we were going to the throne room Queen Toriel?", papyrus said confused.

"But our new friend has never seen flowers before so I'm sure we can spend just a short while in the garden~ don't you think?".

'Oh she's good at distracting~ and right! I've never seen Flowers'.

"Here we can show you the prettiest flowers", Chara and Asriel dragged me to the center of the garden.

While we enjoyed ourselves the King and the others had to deal with some loose ends. "I'm here, she didn't get far I asume?", the king said taking a seat.

"No your majesty, she didn't even get the chance to step foot into the laboratory hall", he spoke while taking out paper work.

"Good, now then Director . . About the child . .", the king wasted no time.

"What about it? It's not like I had anything to do with that Thin- . . child", she said visibly nervous.

"Yes, yes so you say but evidence tells me otherwise", Gaster snapped his fingers and sans appeared with a box of things she recognized.

"W-WHERE DID YOU- . . . What is all of that . . Haha— ha", she had an awful poker face and wasn't even hiding her anger at this point.

"Easy, kid left a destructive trail behind while running away", sans said standing next to Gaster.

"A rather smart child indeed . . or not? According to you Director", he tossed all the reports on the table for the king to see.

Taking one he started reading, "basic Motor skills lacking, speech word count 500?, can not comprehend bad behavior? What is this".

"That report what's at the age of five sir but from the looks of that child it's not true at all, hence why I said she's a smart child", he grinned and looked over at the Director who was fuming.

"She can roast a marshmallow with all that steam comin out her ears, Ima head back to paps and keep an eye on our new friend", sans waved his hand and vanished.

"I'm going to make this quick, the charges we have on you are major. Kidnapping and Child endangerment, not to mention other dirty work you've done behind the scenes", the king looked deep In her eyes with agitation.

"N-no please I would never do that to a child-", she was cut off.

"In two months time we will hold your case and choose your fate for your crimes, now if you will excuse me I have my family to get back to", The king stood up as well as Gaster.

"What! I DID NO CRIME!! That thing Is Not a Monster!! P-please you can't do this to me!", she got up outraged about to grab Gaster.

"Guards! To the prison cell with this one".

"NO!! You cant! I Was Supposed To Be SomeThing More THEN THIS! This is Not How I Wanted It To go!", she fought them off but failed. 

The doors closed as she was being dragged out of the room. "My king, the Queen and children are in the guarden now", one of his guards informed him.

"Thank you", rubbing his head from what just happened he glanced at Gaster.

"I know what your thinking, the girl . . She was his daughter", he said placing his hand in his pocket.

"The likeness is proof of that . . She looks just like him", the king said feeling happy yet sad at the same time.

"Aside from the hair, It's rare for a skeleton to have hair in the first place", they arrived at the garden.

Walking threw the garden they saw the small girl with a big smile and the resemblance was undeniable.

"So . . . What should we do now Gaster?", They both looked on from the garden door way.