dabiiiii | tw: emotional

WARNING :: CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS

DABI ONESHOT :: CRY ME BLOOD

CAN COME ACROSS AS PLATONIC / ROMANTIC

[ꕥ SUMMARY ꕥ]

A healer can only be responsible for physical injuries, can't they? Something a person thought though a man they met seemed to have proven them wrong.

[ ꕥꕥꕥ ]

"Don't get close with her/ him/ them,"

"Why not?"

"...They're just, here to heal,"

You walked to, well, a rather odd place for a couple of villains to call a "hide-out"— it wasn't in a much secluded part of the city, and wasn't at all hidden that's for sure; But it's a place people wouldn't exactly care to look at, and who were you to be a judge on such villain-y habitats.

You knocked on a door, once slowly creaking it open you saw eyes staring back at you from every corner of the room.

"[Surname]?"

"That's me,"

"Come in,"

You walked inside, observing every face that looked back curiously at yours.

"This is [Surname], our healer for any possible injuries, for now at least," A man with light blue hair announced, although you knew him— Tomura Shigaraki, pretty much president of this group he calls League of Villains.

"What, gonna replace her/ him/ them with someone else after their shift?" Another person replied, voice husky as you heard their words from the other side of a room.

You turned your head, spotting a man snuggled in his coat, from first look you found him, interesting.

What caught your eyes the most was the rotting purple scars that pretty much looked like it was clipped onto his more soft, normal-looking skin.

He looked uninterested, compared to the rest, in fact his pair of eyes were the only ones who didn't hook onto your figure once you walked in.

"Pleasure to work with you all," you bowed.

You turned to Shigaraki, "Anyone in need of healing at the moment?"

"No one in particular, we'll just see after Dabi over there does his little mission," He said, head turning to point at the man you were first interested with.

"Like I need any physical healing after all this shit was done to me." The man rolled his eyes.

"Just get your ass up already and deal with the mission,"

The man, apparently named Dabi grunted and got up from the comfortable looking position he was in from his chair, walking to the doorway to where you stood.

You moved to the side, eyes following him.

His hands in his pockets, before he could walk out the door he stopped beside you, seemingly bright blue eyes dragged to stare at yours, an observing glare piercing you like a sword as he looked at you from head to toe.