m. yaoyorozu | soft

hey bitches with taste.

MOMO ONESHOT :: UNPREDICTABLE PRIZE

[ꕥ SUMMARY ꕥ]

After a little study session, a short activity popped into [Name]'s mind.

[ ꕥꕥꕥ ]

FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE ::

   "Aren't you a bit drained out yet?"

   I looked up from my open notebook, my eyes trailing to stare at the beautiful woman sat in front of me, gaze soft and comforting— with a tinge of concern, which made my heart melt all the more.

   "Nope, are you?" I questioned back, shaking my head as I waited for my lovely girlfriend, Momo Yaoyorozu, to reply.

   "Neither am I, although we've pretty much covered every topic." A hand to her chin, her eyes glared down at the scattered books across the bed.

   "Hmm," I hummed, "Maybe we could summarize it with a little 'Q&A'," I suggested, although Momo looked a bit confused on what I intended to imply.

   "Simply put, let's ask each other questions and each correct answer the person gets a reward," I explained further, Momo's face lifting to a more lighter expression, to which I assumed she finally got the idea.

   "Although, what's the reward?" She asked, and I smirked.

   "Can be anything, why don't you try answering first?"

   She seemed a bit unsettled, not knowing what mischief I had in mind, if it was, even...But my lover simply nodded, and was ready for whatever question I was to throw at her.

   "Alrighty, this one's quite simple," I smiled, "What do you call a polygon with 1,205 sides?"

   Momo's brows furrowed, calculating her answer, "Chiliadihectapentagon?" She answered in an unsure tone, a bit nervous if she got even a letter wrong.

[author]: is this even right, these are like, old ass lessons from 9th grade, correct me if it isn't.

   I clapped as a mini-celebration, "You're right, time for your prize,"

   Her eyes sparkled with anticipation, "Well, what is it?" She grinned, putting her hands together close to her chest.

   "Close your eyes for me first," I instructed, she seemed a bit puzzled, but soon followed as she was told.

   Her eyes flutter shut, sealing away her beautiful dark eyes, I could tell she was slightly nervous— mainly because of her body language. Her brows furrowed, her lips and eyes were slightly twitching, I mean, who was to blame her.

   I stared at her for a moment, chuckling as I sensed a lingering growth of impatience.

   "[Name]...Is this the prize? Utter darkness?"

   I laughed at the girl's comment, "No, 'course it isn't,"

   I pulled my face an inch closer, my hand trailing to hold the side of her face.

   "Here's the prize..." I whispered.

   After my words, I leaned closer, and closer, until there wasn't even an inch of distance.

   I delicately placed my lips over hers, the warm embrace startling the girl— I could tell as a small squeak escaped from her own closed lips.

   I soon cupped her face with both my palms, softly pulling her in, slowly, making sure to let her comfortably melt in the kiss.

   Her tense-filled eyebrows soon lifted, and her expression softened, her lips no longer shook, as they embraced my warm peck.

   God, this moment felt like heaven, it was both flamingly passionate, and oddly calming & comforting— mind you it was our first time doing such a thing, despite dating for quite a while.

   I pulled away slowly, well, I didn't even want to...But I didn't want to run out of breath either...

   I stared as Momo opened her eyes, looking at me as if she wanted more, although I knew she'd be one to never admit it.

   "Satisfied with your prize?" I asked her.

   "It was unexpected, but yes, very...Very much so." She nodded, eyes trailing to look to the side, soon coming to her senses as a hand sheepishly trailed to her cheek, face soon tensing up in embarrassment.

   I laughed, she looked adorable. Mischievously, I wished she'll react like this every time I kiss her in the future. if I had a camera I'd take a picture of the way she was right now, whom barely even had the courage to look me in the eyes.

   "What's gotten into you today, were you lying about not being tired?" She hid her face in her palms, slouching in where she sat on the bed.

   "Not at all, I'm completely energized," I grinned.

   "[Name], you're sometimes so unpredictable..." She sighed, hands dropping to her lap.

   "I didn't catch you complain, though?"

   "Well, 'suppose so..." She chuckled.

God, I love this woman with all my heart.