izuku m. | angst-y

DISCLAIMER :: INCLUDES HINTS OF GORE

[ꕥ SUMMARY ꕥ]

In which a quirkless, bullied, middle-school student named Midoriya meets a person with the power of time manipulation; In payment of their years of age they showed the boy pity & affection, something he's never felt after having to experience torment from the students of Aldera Junior High.

[ ꕥꕥꕥ ]

10:58 am

Blood splattered, the crimson liquid seeped against the rough concrete road, spilling around a frail, lifeless figure.

Glass shattered, screams painfully pierced your eardrums, flashing lights eventually coming into view.

Beaming eyes stared at the body before you, It was a boy, youthful, but not as much as yourself. A boy, one whom carelessly stepped foot walking across a street, one whom didn't even bother giving a glance to the vehicle who came full speed at himself.

"Poor thing," you whispered.

"I'm gonna need you to back away, please."

You blinked, looking up, It was a police officer.

"But, I can help," you replied.

He gave you a strange look, which you honestly expected.

"I...Don't quite underst--"

10: 52 am

You walked across a busy sidewalk, coming to a halt upon approaching a crossing lane, you looked down, you felt a bit taller than usual, did your quirk affect you that much?

You straightened up, finally realizing the real reason why you used your said-quirk, looking around, you searched for a certain young boy.

He stood out pretty quickly, from his big, curly green hair to the shadowy-aura surrounding him like a mist. He stood there on the edge of the side-walk, back slouched as his hands gripped on the straps of his backpack.

His foot lifted from the ground, and that's when you made your move.

"Excuse me," you said, quickly catching his attention as his body jolted from the slouched posture it was in.

His head turned to you, and you couldn't quite read his current expression, fear? Shock? Anxiousness? You didn't let it bother you, though.

"Are you perhaps, aware of a school named Aldera Junior High?"

He flinched upon hearing your question, "Y-yes, I am aware of that school," he replied.

His voice was calming, yet filled with anxiousness, light yet frail, as frail as his body that would've ended up deceased and bloodied up on the pavement if not for you.

Speaking about his frail body, it was, shaking. It concerned you a bit, was he intimidated by you? You observed his face, your eyes widening upon noticing a bruise on his left eye, and a tinted red mark on his cheek that seemed fresh and recent.

You gently cupped your palm on his face, lightly dusting off the skin below his noticeable freckles.

He squirmed at the sudden touch, but soon, his expression softened.

"Warmth..." the boy whispered.

"...So...Warm..."

The hand that was placed against the spot of his skin when once a closed fist hit mercilessly against it.

It was warm, comforting, pitiful.

You met his eyes, "Hm?"

"Oh, n-nothing..." He stuttered, backing away.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I should've asked if you were okay with it it's just," your brows furrowed, "Who would do such a thing..."

His lips quivered as his head tilted to face the side.

"A-anyways, about the school you were asking about earlier," his finger pointed to the other side of the street, "Just cross this road and make a turn that way, you'll soon find it,"

"Ah, thank you." you smiled.

You stepped foot on the road, still looking at the boy before you.

"I'll be leaving now,"

You waved at him, a smile curling on your lips.

'He's safe,' you thought.

"W-wait!—"

The boy called out, you stared at him, confusion curling your features.

Crash.

...Blood splattered,

The crimson liquid seeped against the rough concrete road,

Spilling around your frail, lifeless figure.

   Glass shattered,

Screams painfully pierced the boy's eardrums, flashing lights eventually coming into view.

His body shook, his arm stretched out, one that was too slow to grab you.

Tears escaped from his eyes, ones that stared down at the body of the girl/the boy/ someone whom for once in his life showed him pity and affection.

He stared at the hand that was on his cheek, now laid against the concrete as blood circled around it.

He screamed, he cried, he wished he could've done something.

He wished he could've been help, he wished he was gifted a quirk that would've deemed helpful.

He wished he could rewind time.

If you guys are curious about details upon this oneshot or found it confusing, please tell me, I'd be glad to explain.