t. shigaraki | fluff? angst? idk

CHAPSTICK MAN X READER

[ꕥ SUMMARY ꕥ]

In which the lover of Tomura Shigaraki— the man afraid of affectionate touch— breaks the barrier he's kept of avoiding any physical contact, even if it was meant by love.

[ ꕥꕥꕥ ]

   Tomura, touch-deprived, but one who fears the kind of contact the most.

   He wont let you lay a single finger on him, and you didn't know why.

   Not even a hug, a caress on his cheek, a pat on the head, you wondered,

   why?

   "Are you even listening?"

   His bright red eyes stared from between his strands of light-blue hair.

   You ignored his question, which seemed to have angered him a bit, considering, he was in the middle of explaining your role in a plan of his.

   "[Name]."

   "Why won't you let me fill that craving of yours?"

   "Huh?"

   "Something so simple to grant, why wont you let me?"

   You leaned towards him, gently grabbing the hand that hung from his face as it revealed the stunned features of your beloved.

   Lifting up your two hands you gently placed your palms against his cheek, cupping his face as your thumbs brushed against his skin.

   He jolted, the warmth, the feeling, the contact, the touch, it startled him.

   His lips parted, "What are you..."

   "Why? What harm can this do? Why wont you let me?"

   His lips sealed shut, he hesitated for a moment.

   He wanted to lay his every finger on you, but he couldn't.

   Squeeze you tight in his palms, he had no ability to.

   He can't, he wouldn't, because,

   "I don't wanna hurt you."

Your hands slid down his face, "What do you mean?"

"What'll I do if I get too indulged in it? What's gonna happen if I accidentally—"

Your arms wrapped around his lean torso, your face buried into his chest, his words cut off as he stared at you.

"Non-sense," you mumbled.

"I know you'll never hurt me."