s. aizawa | soft time

DILF ON STEROIDS X READER

If you're allergic to cats I am very sorry this oneshot isn't for you.

[ꕥ SUMMARY ꕥ]

A man seems to show jealousy on a creature they've been fond of for all their life.

[ ꕥꕥꕥ ]

   "Who's a cute kitty~"

   You cooed, rubbing the ears of the poor cat with its face trapped in your hands— well, it seemed to be enjoying the attention, so, it wasn't really something to worry about.

   "Yes you are,"

   You smiled, nuzzling your nose to the feline's.

   "C'mon, up you go, let's go to the bed,"

   You picked it up, hugging it in your arms before beginning to walk from the living room to the bedroom— that was, before noticing a pair of glaring eyes.

   "What is it, Shou?" You teased.

   Tired eyes stared right back at yours, the man looked back and forth between you and the little feline, before he sighed.

   "It's nothing..."

   You lifted a brow, "Alright then,"

   Looking back down at the cat in your arms, you walked past your beloved, giving him a few last teasing words before making your leave.

   "Papa's grumpy today isn't he?"

   You scoffed, "Pfft, when was he never, hm? That's right, he always is~"

   Shouta heard the door shut close, and he let out yet another sigh.

   "That damn cat."

The man finally finished a few paperworks, a breath of relief whiffing through his lips as he stretched his arms.

He arranged the papers in his hand, standing up as he walked past the kitchen counter to where he placed the certain documents.

Walking into the corridor, he reached the doorway to your bedroom, slowly creaking it open to see a sight that made his eye twitch— adding the fact that he was fucking tired.

"Seriously?" he mumbled.

Through the lamp's dim light he spotted you, laying down peacefully, your eyes closed as one arm hugged the cat snuggled close to you whilst your other hand petted its head.

Your eyes fluttered open, spotting your husband standing at the doorway before you.

"Oh hey Shou, done with the paperworks?"

"Yeah,"

He walked towards the bed, holding up the sheets before tucking himself in, body laying down sideways in the direction opposite of where you yourself comfortably laid down.