Yeoldasot

| Jungkook's room

'Maybe I should call him and ask him if he wants to play video games with me. I'm getting kind of bored', he said to himself.

His dream about becoming a professional esport gamer was no joke. He always liked playing video games and even send a few applications to different esport companies.

He's still waiting for an e-mail or a letter that says he's accepted.

If he will become a pro player, he'll have his whole day scheduled by his manager, meaning he might not have time for Taehyung.

A few hours ago, he asked Taehyung if he allows him to be part of his life. If he breaks his promise, not only his heart, but Taehyung's too, will scatter.

He has these thoughts maybe once a day, but he's telling himself that he has time to decide and everything will be fine.

'I should call Taehyung now and play some video games with him,' he told himself and called Taehyung.

Taehyung
Hello?

Jungkook
Hello, wanna play some League of Legends or COD?

Taehyung
Uhh, I'm kind of busy right now

Jungkook
Oh, what are you doing right now?

Taehyung
I'm taking a bath

Jungkook
Without me ?

Taehyung
*laughs softly*

Jungkook
If you wanna play when you're finished, I'm one call away! Have fun

Taehyung
Y-yes sure

Who would have known Taehyung was about to touch himself when Jungkook called. Hearing his voice just made him more erected.