Yeolyeodeol

The next morning, Taehyung woke up feeling warm and comfortable.
He brushed his teeth in Jungkook's bathroom and got ready. After that, he went into the kitchen, where Jungkook was preparing breakfast.

"I didn't have flour for pancakes, I hope bread and eggs are fine," he asks as he heard Taehyung enter the kitchen.

"Of course," Taehyung responded. He doesn't want to be picky, but he only eats strawberry jam with bread. The question followed: "Do you have strawberry jam?"

"Yes, I actually do," Jungkook answered and picked it out of the fridge.

A short while later, they sat at the table and enjoyed the breakfast Jungkook prepared. They didn't feel the need to say anything. However, Jungkook sometimes looked up at Taehyung and stared for a while. It didn't go unnoticed for Taehyung, he felt Jungkook's eyes on himself. He was enjoying it and slightly smiled when Jungkook looked at his own plate again.

"So, I was thinking we could go to a park and after that eat an ice cream?", Jungkook asked. They were sitting on the couch, next to each other. Yet, not as close as yesterday. Taehyung was feeling a bit sad - cause unknown. That's why he declined Jungkook's offer and decided to go home.

Jungkook then tried to pursue Taeyhung into staying a little longer. The older wasn't having it and kinda, well, he raised his voice. "Jungkook, I want to go home. Stop forcing it!"

'Forcing what?', Jungkook asked himself while staring at Taehyung.

"Hyung, I'm not trying to force anything I know you would want. I won't do anything without your permission."

With that, Taehyung calmed down a little bit. 'But how would he know he's forcing something when he didn't even try and see my reaction?', he thought, and was daydreaming for a moment. Soon he realized that he still wanted to go home and left Jungkook standing there.