Ahop

'He really..... told me to send him a picture of myself but didn't even send me one of himself...
This guy has some nerves...' Jungkook thought as he was laying in his bed.

He powered off his phone and placed it on his table. He just wants to forget the world for a few hours and relax.

But relaxing leads to him thinking about his life and what he accomplished so far.... and that makes him sad again, so he walked towards his computer and decided to play league of legends.

He's always been good at playing league of legends since he was 12 and even thought about participating in esport competitions but decided against it.

He still has time and first needs to finish school. After finishing school and visiting a college, he can think about other things.

Suddenly, he saw an article about what motivates someone to go on and don't give up. It made him think again...

'What motivates me?' He asked himself. Of course, the first thing that popped up in his head was money. Everyone wants money.

He opened the article and decided to write a comment:

'To be honest, I don't understand those people that laugh at others for having money as their life source. It's normal. In my opinion, you can't live without money."

'Hmmm... knowledge is also a very important aspect....
Without education, you can't achieve something.' He thought to himself.

🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳

Guccishit
I'm sorry, but I'm not confident enough to send you a picture of me yet.

Guccishit
I hope you understand.

🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳

       《Incoming call:  Jimin》

Jimin
Pick up your phone

Jimin
I heard you were at my apartment

Jimin
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about him and me....

Jimin
Ggukie, please