Yeolset

I apologize for any spelling mistakes... It's really embarrassing for me, but I'll try and fix them.

"Do you allow me to be part of your life, Taehyung?"

"Yes." Taehyung said, looking straight at Jungkook. Even though he seems shy on social media, he is really intimidating when talking to.

"I'm happy you agree. Taehyung, I'll never betray you. I promise." Jungkook promised and was about to touch Taehyung's hand, but took it away before it could touch Taehyung.

The Instagram blogger opened his mouth slightly, wondering why he withdrew his hand. He really didn't know what was going on in his life at the moment and he still cannot believe Jungkook wanted to be friends with him.

"You're spacing out, why is that?", Jungkook asked curiously.

"I can't really believe what happened today.",Taehyung replied and Jungkook nodded in approval. He wasn't so sure either.

🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳

"It's been a long day, how about I'll send you home?", Jungkook pleaded.

"Yeah, ok. But... can we...take a picture together?"

"Of course!", Jungkook happily replied and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, standing behind him with his abs pressing against Taehyung's back.

Taehyung widened his eyes but made sure Jungkook didn't see it. He was shocked, however, kinda turned on too.

He took a selfie and took a step away from Jungkook, smiled and looked at the floor to acknowledge Jungkook that he wasn't uncomfortable.

Jungkook smiled at him and took his hand.

🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳

Jungkook: "You even live near me! Wahh, the world's really small." He said and laughed while looking at Taehyung, who looked a bit uncomfortable. He himself didn't know why, probably because Jungkook will visit him more often now.

"I'm going in. Thank you for today.", Taehyung mumbled and blushed while crossing his legs.

'Why is he so cute?', Jungkook asked himself while smiling at Taehyung. He got locked in Taehyung's eyes, but immediately came to his senses.

"Good night Jungkookie.", the older boy said and rushed into his apartment. Jungkook stood there, not realizing his crush just gave him a nickname and walked away smiling. However, after he waited for the elevator, he realized.

"What? No way!"