Dul

"It's been about 2 weeks since I showed you this guy and now you're obsessed with him?!" Jimin shouted.

"Geez. Can you stop shouting so loud?!" Jungkook asked.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Stop apologizing so much!"

"But for real, why do you like him so much. You called him sick the day I showed you his profile and now....
Now you wait until 8 pm because he apparently posts something new at 8 pm every day?! You call him sick?!" Jimin lost it. Looking at the younger and waiting for an explanation, knowing damn well he wasn't going to get a proper one. Jungkook is as confused as he himself is.

"I don't know what's wrong with me Jimin, he just kinda looks hot?" He said, tilting his head to the right side, a little habit of him, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Shit, are you serious?" Jimin asked. He always immediately believes what he is told and with Jungkook he just knows when he says the truth or when he lies. I'm only saying Jimin's good at reading people because that's absolutely false. He just knows who he is friends with and with whom not to be.

11 year-long friendship is something really nice.

"Yeah, I guess. He attracts me. I have these weird thoughts about him sitting on my lap with his milky legs, his milky arms wrapping around my neck when we kiss and much more you don't want to know about." He explained to Jimin, who was looking at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"Kookie, you're only 17. Why do you imagine something like that?" Jimin asked, wanting to have an explanation.

One thing Jungkook learned while spending several years with Jimin, is to not make him angry and always take him serious. Jimin can be funny, but you should know your limits.

He knows Jungkook since be was 7, always caring for him and teaching him things.

Heck, he was even the first person that showed him what porn is. So Jungkook really appreciates their friendship.

"It's your fault, you always talk about your wet dreams. It makes me horny too ok?! And this guccishit guy just looks fucking sexy!" He screamed a bit louder, gaining the attention of a few people crossing the street they were walking on.

Jimin and Jungkook are on their way to a party. Jungkook's first one, if I might mention.

Jimin didn't know what to say, so they walked in complete silence until they reached the club.

"ID card" The bodyguard said, extending his hand to take both their cards.

The bodyguard stared at Jimin and after a few seconds gave back his card.

He stared at Jungkook, clearly unsure if this boy is underaged or not, but the ID said he is 18, so he gave it back, let them in and continued doing his job.

When they reached the dance floor, Jimin looked around to find a place to sit. He immediately recognized the vip section on the right and on the left couches and tables.

Of course not being a VIP member, he walked towards the bar.

"Let's go." He said and grabbed the younger's arm.

"I'm really impressed by your boss, hyung. He faked my id pretty good, but I still don't know who he is." Jungkook said, taking a sip of his cocktail he received from the bartender a few seconds ago.

Jimin was nervous, he didn't want Jungkook to know that his boss is his boyfriend, but he somehow needed to tell him, right?

'Today's not a good day, I'll tell him later.' He thought, quickly wanting to change the subject.

"Hahah you're right." He laughed awkwardly and stood up, ready to go and dance.

"Let's go and dance a little, shall we?" He said and again took Jungkook's hand, leading him on the dance floor.