Yeolilgop

| Jungkook's room

"If you wanna play video games like Fortnite or Rocket League, I suppose we'll have to play separately. If you want to, you can play on my PC and I'll play on my PS4," Jungkook suggests, looking at the man who's sitting on his bed in front of him, snuggled up in his blanket. 

"I don't mind not playing. I would rather watch you play," there was a short break, "I like seeing you play," he said while looking into Jungkook's eyes. 

"Let's start with spectating. If you feel bored later, we can play together or do something else," Jungkook says and stands up to turn on his PS4.

'We can cuddle while I play.' Jungkook thought. It was a good decision to buy a TV and put it in front of his bed. 

He walks towards his desk to turn on the LED lights he bought a few weeks ago and walks back towards Taehyung.

"Do you want to eat something Hyung?" he asks.

"No thank you," Taehyung smiles and looks around the room, amazed by the beautiful colors. 

Jungkook then snuggles up next to Taehyung and waits until his game starts. While waiting, he scoots over to Taehyung and hugs him. They both tense up for a moment because of the unexpected action of the younger, but after a while, they hug each other even tighter. 

'His scent is so addicting,' Jungkook thought. 

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asks, breaking the hug.

"Yes Tae?"

"Do you like the way I dress?"

"Of course I do. You look perfect in those clothes."

"Okay," Taehyung says quietly, looking back at the TV screen. "Your game has started," he states.

But Jungkook's gaze remained on Taehyung's  face. He looks into his brown eyes, touching both Taehyung's hands and placing them in his. "Taehyung, I think you look amazing in every outfit and I want you to understand that I will always tell you that when you ask me, because it's the truth," Jungkook explains.

Taehyung smiles shyly, not being able to look into Jungkook's eyes. He feels like he can be himself with him and he feels like he can trust Jungkook with anything. 

They spend the rest of the day playing video games, talking to each other and watching a movie. 

'It has been an amazing day.'

"I know you're tired Tae. You can close your eyes, you can trust me, I'll take care of you," Jungkook assures and a few minutes later, Taehyung is asleep.