Yeolhana

I realized there are actually a few people waiting for me to update... I'm sorry, I'll try to update more

🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳

'Today's the day. I'll meet him in 30 minutes.' Jungkook thought. If Jimin would've been here, he wouldn't have recognized Jungkook.

The student was shaking, sweating and running through his apartment to check if he forgot something.

The effort he took to make himself look presentable, aish. This guy really took a liking on the blogger.

As if the blogger heard me talking about him, Jungkook saw a notification on his phone display.

"Guccishit has shared a story after a long time"

Jungkook immediately clicked on it and checked his story.

'There's no way he looks like that

'There's no way he looks like that.' Jungkook doubted. He drooled, he really did. Saliva flowed down his chin, no joke.

🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳

'Fucking shit! You motherfucker of a bus driver! You damn shit!' Jungkook cursed in his head. The bus driver isn't willing to drive because a child didn't pay for his ticket and Jungkook is already 8 minutes late.

The mad Jungkook decided to go to the driver and tell him to start driving. Of course not in a nice way.

"Excuse me, sir, could you please fucking start driving! I am already 10 minutes late and I have a freaking date so drive you motherfucker!"

"If you won't stop talking to me like that, I'll call the police. Be respectful to elders!"

Just as he was about to scream again, someone told him to back off.

"I'll pay for the child, now please drive."
The guy suggested and played for the kid that was still standing at the front of the bus.

"And you." The guy said.

"Chill dude." He told him and placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder for a few seconds.

The curious Jungkook followed him and sat next to the mysterious guy.

"Who are you?" He asked, looking in the guy's face.

"I am you." He told him.

Jungkook was irritated. He didn't know what to say.

The mysterious boy began to laugh;
"Hahahah! You don't know the trend on TikTok where a guy said 'who are u' and then the same dude, but in a mirror or TV said: 'I am you'?

"Dude you're really not up to date!"