Yeodeol

"Uhm... aren't you Jimin's boss?!" Jungkook shrieked.

"I am." The blonde answered while walking towards the kitchen.

"What can I do for you?" He continued. Jungkook was still stunned. He never thought that Jimin would let his boss sleep in his apartment...

"Uhm, is Jimin home?" He asked slightly embarrassed about the situation.

"He's in the shower." The man, who looked like he was in his late twenties, plainly answered, took his coffee and sat on the sofa in the living room.

"Ok. I'll visit him later." Jungkook said while walking back to the front door.

"If you say so." Jimin's boss answered and turned on the TV.

🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳

Jungkook walked back to his apartment, wanting to forget everything that happened today. He wanted to just lay on his couch and watch his favorite drama 'The Untamed'.

'The Untamed' is a drama based on a Chinese BL novel. Sadly, all intense scenes in the novel are not included in the drama series because of Chinese law. (*sigh*)

But since he will not see his favorite actors kiss, he'll start reading the novel to experience those intense moments.

Even though he is a guy, he can still watch the drama. It includes genres like action and so on. Well, that's what he told himself.

In the past few days, Jungkook got more curious about boy-love and started to search on the internet to look for a good drama.

'The Untamed' and a drama series called 'Guardians' was recommended by a girl, so he started to watch it.

Later on today, he found out that there was even an anime based on the novel, so he made a note to watch it too.

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are truly beautiful and besides having a crush on that guy from the internet, he started to have a crush on those two actors too.

(Stan UNIQ and XNINE, thank u )
🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳

Waking up from the sound of his phone ringing, Jungkook never thought that the boy he likes would be texting him.

It was around 2 AM and Guccishit texted him a few times already.
Exhausted, Jungkook picked up his phone and unlocked it, seeing the boy's massages.

Guccishit
I'm sorry I didn't answer you

Guccishit
Could you send me a picture of yourself?

Guccishit
I'd like to see your face before meeting up with you

Guccishit
Ya know, just to make sure you're real

Guccishit
I'm sorry... You're probably asleep and I'm annoying you.

Gguki
It's ok! I'll send you a picture now.

Gguki
Oh and you aren't annoying!

Gguki

Gguki That's me :))

Gguki
That's me :))

Gguki
Do I look real?

Guccishit
Yeah... you do :)

Gguki
Send me a picture of you now ;)

Gguki
Please
Read 2.33 AM