5 WHAT THE FUCK!?

*Fastforwardtonextweek* (Hinata's POV)

"Alright is everyone here?" coach Ukai asked "HAII!!" everyone yelled and we went in the bus I was next to Kageyama I was next to the window watching the scenery outside excited to see Nekoma again. Then I thought of her 'I wish I could see her again...'

And halfway to nekoma"ne... Hinata" Kageyama snapped me out of my thoughts "Ehh?? Oh Kageyama did you say something??" I asked "Umm I just wanted to know... How did you umm.." he stuttered "Spit it out bakayama!" he glared at me it sent shivers down my spine. He sighed.

"I just wanted to ask you how did you and your fiance meet?" by that it gained a few that was awake to listen even coach Ukai and takeda-sensei "oh we met at kindergarden!" I told him happily.

He looked shocked "Uh soo you were bestfriends???" he asked still wide-eyed still waiting for my answer "Yeah! And before you ask no I wasn't the one who proposed she did." I said making him and the others who were listening in shock I felt the bus wobble "Shit!" coach cursed at himself for forgetting he was driving.

"NO WAY!!" Kageyama screamed waking everyone who was asleep in the bus well except tanaka and noya-senpai...

"huh!? Whats happening!?" Asahi-san sleepily yelled everyone that was awake laughed including me coach just chuckled but Kageyama sitting next to me got embarrassed his face was red like a tomato it made me laugh even more. "You *WHEEZE* look hah like a TOMATO!! HSHIWIDHDKA" I manage to say while laughing.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!!" he screamed at me while the ones who just woke up getting confused why some of us were laughing.

Tsukishima seemed annoyed at first because he was sleeping and woke up because Of Kageyama but then he smirked and took a pic of him looking like a tomato and listened to some music.

~When they arrived~

"Tanka nishinoya-senpai wake up we're here!" I said as I was shaking them lightly to wake up. "TANAKA-SENPAI NISHINOYA-SENPAI WAKE UP!!!" I shake them harder then I remembered something I had in my bag.

'I FOUND IT!' I went up to get Tsukishima cause I know he would like to do this plus I need VIDEEOOOSSS "TSUKISHIMA!!" I went up to him "What is it shrimp?" he glared at me "Take your phone if you want blackmail." he perked up "I'm listening" he looked at me with curiousness in his eyes I grinned "I'm going to wake up Tanaka and Nishinoya-senpai with this" I showed him.

He nodded and took out his phone I smiled we both went inside the bus I went behind my seniors and looked at Tsukishima to see if he's ready he nodded recording everything I took the ziptie on the airhorn and threw it underneath where they were sitting "AAAAAAAAAA-!" they yelled as they both flew out of their seats into the floor me, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi made a run for it laughing "I didn't know you had it in you shrimp. If your like this more I'm sure we could get along" Tsukishima said as we calmed down laughing I smiled from what he said.

As the team looked at us in shock but then Captain broke the silence by asking where Tanaka and Noya senpai was we smirked and like that Nishinoya and Tanaka-senpai came out of the bus holding an airhorn "WHAT THE FUCK!?" They both yelled me,  Tsukishima and Yamaguchi laughed as everyone was thinking what happened and then they saw Tanaka-senpai holding an airhorn they finally got it and laughed along with us as Tanaka and Nishinoya-senpai pouted.

After that we went to practice with Nekoma when we finished Kuroo, Bokuto, Akashi, Kenma-san and I agreed on going to the café we were right outside when I saw a familiar (H/C) haired girl I stopped walking and stared at her she turned around and also stopped on her tracks.

Bokuto, Akashi, Kuroo and Kenma looked at me and asked why I stopped I didn't look at them I was frozen looking at the girl with a mask she snapped back to reality and ran up to me "OMGGG!!! SHOUU!!!!!" She screamed and hugged me snapping me out of my daze "(Y-Y/N)!?? OMG I MISSED YOUU!!" I hugged her back "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ITS ACTUALLY YOU!!" She screamed "umm excuse me..." Kenma said confused on whats happening aswell as the others "Oh hello" (Y/N) said.

" ano... Hinata who is she?" kuroo-san asked "Oh me? (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)" she bowed "His fiance" she said and held my hand I blushed and looked away "HES YOUR WHAT!?"

----(A/N)----

(。・ω・。)
Byeee