8 can you?

(A/N)
I just realized I've been spelling Akashi's name wrong it was suppose to be Akaashi
(-_-''')

-------------

*PREVIOUSLY*
"thats right" you said blushing a bit

-----(3rd person POV)-----

As 'awww's filled the gym and Hinata's face was red from embarrassment you tched (if that's even a word) and finished your boba wearing your mask again.

"Ano... Um (Y/N)" you look around to see who's calling you you see a spiky-haired boy with a blonde tip (I think its called please correct me if I'm wrong (-_-''')) slightly shorter than you you hummed in response "Nishinoya Yuu. Nice to finally meet Hinata's fiance" he put his hand out for me to shake trying to be polite and not scare you away.

You just look at his hand then to his face blankly as chills went down his spine awkwardly retreat back his hand and nodded understanding that you wont shake it "Nice to meet you Nishinoya-san finally someone trying to introduce themselves." you aaid bluntly while bowing a little.

"Gomen for not shaking your hand earlier I am kind of a germaphobe so please bare with me" you said "Ahhh that makes more sense I thought you didn't want me to talk to you or something" he sighed in relief.

"OOO!! Hun!! Can you still play volleyball??? Can you?" you nodded in respose "YAAYY CAN WE PLEASE PLAY JUST ONE SET PLEAASEEE!!" he asks you practically yelling while looking at you with puppy eyes and Bokuto joined in "(Y/N)-chan you can plaayy??? Can you pleasee show us!?" hyping up honestly you forgot that two people from fukurodami was here as everyone joined (except Tsukishima, Akaashi,Daichi, Suga the coaches and karasuno managers) in trying to get you to play volleyball you sighed and finally agreed.

"What position do you play??" asked a raven haired boy "yes" you said "Yes??" he questioned "Yes." you repeat "She means she plays everypositions" Hinata cleared out to the confused boy and everyone in the gym was wide eyed.

You grabbed a towel and your alcohol you spray one of the volleyballs and cleaned it. "well... Who are the ones am I going to play with?" you asked snapping everyone out of their thoughts. "I'll play libero for now." you said "How about a 4v4 sound good?" Bokuto asked "why not? Who's on my team?" Hinata raised his hand "ME OFCOURSE!" he yelled you chuckled and you get your teams

Your team:
Hinata, Kegeyama, Tsukishima and you.

Bokuto's team:
Him (obviously), Akaashi, Noya, Kuroo

You were serving first you sighed as you were dribbling the ball when the whistle blew you did a float serve as Noya was going to recive it, it went pass him earning your team a point and leaving him and everyone shocked as the ball smacked on the gym floor Hinata grinned "Service ace!" he said and smiled you nodded at him and got another ball.

The whistle blew again but instead of doing a float serve you did a spike serve as the ball hit the floor it made a loud 'bang' sound and flattened 'HOW HARD DID SHE SMACK THE BALL!?' they all thought because at first glance they wouldn't realize that you smacked it that hard "oops?" you said also didn't realize that you smacked the ball that hard.

"gomen'nasai" you said as you bowed "It- its alright (Y/N)-san" one of the managers with blonde hair said you smile even though they cant see it and nodded.

She passed you another ball and you did a regular serve as Nishinoya recived and it went to Akaashi and tossed it to Bokuto it went through Tsukishima's block and you recived it passing it to Kageyama as they did their quick earning your side another point you were surprised by this seeing that they did a minus tempo you were proud of them.

'But....'

'Its still not fast enough. It could still be blocked or received' you thought

----(A/N)----
GOMMEENNAASSAAIII!!! I thought I already uploaded this Gomen!! I was just thinking about stuff... And forgot to publish gomen! (〒_〒')

Also I might not post tomorrow and later because I told my bestfriend I liked them they wont believe me my heart is aching I dont feel like posting again Gomen'nasai...