18. "my child!-" "OUR child."

(Your POV)

"Onēchan! A little boy with brown hair and green eyes thats is about 5 years old called.

"my child!-" I get cut off by little Shou saying "OUR child." playfully glaring at me. I chuckled "right, our child what is it?" I said looking at the little boy smiling underneath my mask.

"Loowk! I dwew uws! Dwis is ywu and dwis is Nwīsan!" he said enthusiastically while pointing at the drawings. I smiled and patted the smaller boy's head "that's an amazing drawing" he grinned happily and gave me the paper, I took it and thanked the younger boy.

I gave him some of the candy that was in my pockets "for the amazing drawing you get a reward!" the little boy's eyes lit up seeing the sweets "don't tell Shou Nīsan I gave you this" I whispered and winked. He nodded and smiled "Thwank ywu Nwēsan!"

I walked over to Shouyou, he looked over to me and grinned "(Y/N) where's - • - -?" he questioned "he's with his mom." I point at the little boy dragging his mom to an ice cream shop.

"Lets play on the monkey bars!" I said pointing at said place. He nodded and we raced to the monkey bars "race you to the top!" he said climbing the bars "No fair! You had a head start!" I whined. But I still ended up winning.

"How!? I was here first!!" he whined as I cheered "I'm just better at climbing" I said confidently, he pouted and i chuckled we both sat there on the bars until someone yanked me down.

(TW: BULLYING!!!)
I yelled as Shouyou looked at me with wide eyes "(Y/N)!" he yelled. I fell on my back I wince at the pain closing my eyes. I look up to see two silhouette infront of me and I hear laughing "Hey clean freak! Didn't we tell you not to come here!?" one of the people towering over me yelled.

I squinted and realized it was HIM.
I gritted my teeth "you don't own this place! So why should I listen to you!?" I yelled venom lacing my voice the other one was scared but still kept up an act that he wasn't.

"DON'T YELL AT ME YOU STUPID FREAK!" he said kicking me on my side. 'BITCH' I curled into a ball holding the side that he kicked "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!" he said "WHAT! ARE YOU MAD THAT I'M RIGHT?" I said trying to stand up but he kicked me back down.

"I'll teach you a lesson for coming back here" he said grabbing my hair whispering in my ear "you should have listened." then he gestured for his friend to hold me so I couldn't move as he punched me in the stomach.

He was about to punch me in the face again when we heard "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" a lady said with Shouyou beside her I smiled then fake cried "P-PLEASE HELP ME! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AND THEY H-HURT ME! AND SAID THEY WHERE GOING TO K-KILL ME!" I yelled tears streaming down my face. 'well thats half true' I thought.

The two looked at me in shock as the lady grabbed the one that was punching me by the ear and the one holding me let go shaking as I fell to my knees holding my stomach, "YOU BRAT! WHY ARE YOU PUNCHING A GIRL! WE TAUGHT YOU BETTER THAN THAT! AND THREATENING THE POOR GIRL AND DRAGGING YOUR FRIEND TO DO IT!" she said I was surprised. It was his mom. "BUT  I DIDN'T THREATEN HER I-" "I DONT. WANT. TO HEAR IT. AND YOU, DON'T THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YOU! I WILL TELL YOUR MOTHER ABOUT THIS, THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR IS NOT GOING TO BE UNNOTICED"

I'm trying to suppress a smirk putting my other hand on my lips. But that made me look like I was about to puke. Shouyou quickly came over to me "are you ok?" "do you want to puke?" he said rubbing circles on my back. I look at him with an 'I'm ok I want to laugh but I cant' as if he's reading my mind he gave me a small smile and I nodded "I-I'm ok"

The lady then quickly went over to me to check the damage her son and his friend have done I as great as I am acted like I was traumatized. She helped bandaging me up and apologized on her child's behalf and gave me 15$ ((a/n)Idk how much yen that is lmao) then dragged her son and his friend away from us. Her son looked back and I smirked evilly at him and winked he turned wide eyed and narrowed his eyes at me. I flipped him off chuckling as they get dragged away from us.

After that they were actually gone from our view I laughed maniacally as Shou looked at me concerned for my mental stability. even though I could still feel the pain in my stomach, bum, side and arms I thought. well atleast they didnt get my face. I smiled

"You know you look crazy right now" Shouyou said "heh they didn't even threaten me, they didn't get my face but I still got money from all of this so it was worth it" I smirked he just sighed and flicked my forehead "stupid that doesn't mean you should hurt yourself!" I rubbed my forehead then I remembered I was thrown to the ground I frowned "your right getting dirty isn't that wort it" he looked at me with a 'bruh' face "that- that wasn't what I said... Whatever lets go back and clean you up."
~~~~~~~~

I woke up it was 8 AM I chuckled from the memory I just had.

---------
(A/N)
Aaaaaalloooo
(≧∇≦) I hope you enjoyed this chapterr and see you in the nextt!! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o