6 It's alcohol....

Wow 54 reads and 6 votes thank you ヘ( ̄▽ ̄*)ノ I honestly don't know what else to say now lets get into the story
------------------------

----PREVIOUSLY----

" ano... Hinata who is she?" kuroo-san asked "oh me? (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)" she bowed "his fiance" she said and held my hand I blushed and looked away "HE'S YOUR WHAT!?"

(Hinata's POV)

They asked Kenma looked at me like he's telling me 'IS THIS TRUE!?' and the others was also giving me that look I look down and nodded slightly and said "yes... She is" I said holding her hand tighter and looked up to see them in shock.

As awkward silence filled the air. I tried I quote 'TRIED'  to brake the silence "SO.. Um (Y/N)! What cologne are you using you smell like candies!" I gleamed she looked at me and said "It's alcohol..." I could feel the heat from my face and Kuroo-san did his hyena like laugh with Bokuto-san as kenma and Akashi-san chuckled at my tomato like face.

"O-OH! Uhm I-" I stuttered "Can we p-please just g-go inside now...?" they calmed down and nodded 'this is embarrassing... But atleast I can cuddle with her again' I thought and smiled.

...

'WAIT I CAN CUDDLE WITH HER AGAIN!!!" I thought and smiled "(Y/N) YOU SHOULD COME WITH US I'M SURE EVERYONE WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU!" I cheered she looked at me "I... Sure. Just make sure that they are clean if they aren't then don't let them near me or I will spray them with alcohol" she said seriously I just laughed as the others sweat dropped.
'She's like sakusa...' the three thought.

----*In the cafe*----

"um... (Y/N) was it? Are you a germaphobe?" Kenma bluntly asked Kuroo and Akashi-san glared at Kenma-san. As shivers went down his spine. "Ahh yes. I am why?" she asked "It's just... You hugged Shouyou earlier" he said "Oh that's because I know he isn't as dirty as bed head over there" she pointed at Kuroo-san "HEY!" Kuroo-san yelled and held his chest faking being hurt.

After we finished ordering we went back to the camp with (Y/N) she held on to my hand "are you nervous?" I asked she nodded "It's alright they are nice" I reassured "Thats not what I was worried about" She said bluntly "germs" she muttered as I sweat dropped.

As we reached inside she stayed outside we gave them their drinks. "So... Umm... You guys remember last week right when Noya-san asked about my ring?" I said as Nishinoya-senpai almost spat his drink and tanaka choked on his "Yes... What about it?" Tsukishima asked. "well... She's here.." as my team stood there shocked and the other team confused.

"REALLY SHOUYOU!?!?" Nishinoya-senpai asked I nodded "You can come in now" I said and (Y/N) went inside and it immediately smelt like candies 'I swear if I didn't ask her about her alcohol I will think that it's cologne' I sweat dropped from the thought.

"So umm... Guys this is (Y/N)" she bowed "(Y/N) this is my team and over there is Kuroo and Kenma-san's team" I pointed at nekoma who was in shock. "pleasure to meet you I'm (Y/N) (L/N) Hinata's fiance thank you for taking care of him when I was gone" she bowed again.

"NANI!?" Nekoma team said shocked I smiled and nodded assuring them that it is true. As Tanaka, Nishinoya, Yamamoto-san and Lev sorrounded me "HOWW!?!??" they asked. She just stood there holding her (f/f) {Favorite flavour} boba tea "Is she prettier than Kiyoko-san?" Tanaka san whispered to me and looked at you "Yes she is. She's prettier than anyone to me" I said as I smiled.

She pulled down her mask so she could drink and everyone looked at her 'SHE'S SO PRETTY AND SHES ALSO CUTE!' The others thought I looked at everyone they have blush on their faces except Tsukishima I got angry and went up to (Y/N) and hugged her she looked at me and smiled and went back to drink her boba "She's MINE." I said glaring at everyone as shivers went down their spine.

(Y/N) chuckled at my actions "No need to be jealous Shou you know I'll always love you" she said as she kiss my forehead I blushed "I love you too" I said "And can we... Cuddle later..." I whisper the last part so only she can hear "Sure I missed your cuddles" she said and smiled. As 'Awww's and 'cuutteee' filled the gym.

"Don't worry Hinata we won't take her from you besides you look cute together!" Suga-san said as I blush.

-----------

So... Umm.. Can ya'll give me idea's for the next chapter I ran out. ( ̄▽ ̄;) thanks