28. Confrontation

MY DEAR LOVING READERSSSS I apologize for this very late chapter but, I broke my shoulder (again) and took time off writing cause, it's hell to write with one hand. It's good (enough) now though, I cant really stretch it too much or it would feel like I'm breaking it again. But, tis but a scratch, I've got a lot worse. Still hurts like a bitch tho. So this is going to be a VERY VERY short chapter.

--------------------

(HINATA'S POV)

I followed behind Shirofuku-san looking over my shoulder (Y/n) waving at me. Once we get to our destination which was by the wall a few feet away from our previous spot "uh Shirofuku-san what are-" before I could finish she grabbed my shirt and pinned me to the wall.

"S-S-Shirofuku-s-san what-wh" I stutter getting scared "Look here 'chiyo' or whatever it was I'll cut to the chase. Be sure to take care of (Y/N) DO. NOT. let me know that you made her cry even an atom of a tear or I will break your bones. I will find you even if you run to the other side of this world. This isn't a threat it is a promise. I will drag you six feet under you got that sunshine? In just a second I will know where you live and what kind of childhood you have so don't try me I. Will. Do. It." She smiles a wicked grin as her voice was full of venom and hatred I stood there on my toes since she was taller than me and she was lifting me by my shirt shaking the living hell out of me.

I nodded my head like my life depended on it (which it did). She continued to glare into my soul then sighs "you better remember that promise cause, once I hear her crying over something dumb about you, I really care for her. She might be able to protect herself but I will not hesitate to hunt you down if I have to." She lets go of me and made sa sign to never speak of this conversation or else I'm dead.

From the way she just threatened me I might as well be she gave me one last look and walked back to (Y/N) I clenched my chest on where my heart was heard beating out of "she's friggin scary as heck" I mutter under my breath I comb my fingers to my hair and think of what in the actual fuck just happened and hope it would never happen again.